32

Narrator

Hoseok puffed his cheeks and puckered his lips as he let out a deep and long breath, his blue silky top moving with his chest movement.

"I'm so bored in this hellhole. Is there nothing for me do that doesn't concern killing?" he asked Momo who was sitting opposite him, stretching her legs on the table between them in a lounging room.

Her eyes twinkled cutely as she looked up at the red brown haired boy staring back intensely at her.

"You can dance right?" she replied with another question.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and scoffed as he shifted his legs, changing his leg on top to the one below.

"Can I dance? Please, I can do more than dance, I can rap!" he stated firmly with a tone of hot sense of declaration.

Momo giggled cutely into her palms, showing her sweet peach smile as she laughed.

Hoseok scrunched his nose and crossed his arms, pretending to be angry as he puffed his chest.

"Hey, I was a street dancer before you know, at the age 13 with a group called Neuron and my stage name was Jhope to give others hope. That good? Oh and I wasn't too bad and started rapping as well. I ain't that bad, Momo!"

She just guffawed as they both ended up cracking up at Hoseok's insistence that he could dance and rap.

"Fine, I'll show you, you unbelieving bitch." he growled sweetly at the grp who leaned back onto the back of her chair.

"The stage is all yours, your highness." she exaggerated with a hand gesture which ends up playing some funky hip hop out of nowhere.

Rolling his eyes as he stood, Hoseok turned on his Jhope mode and started with some popping and stretching moves. Soon enough, as the pace of the song went faster, Jhope now danced with amazing flexibility, his arms and body fluidly loving around in a series of dance moves. Then, Jhope spat some super dope rap verses and it simply impressed Momo, a great dancer before becoming a demon.

Raising an eyebrow at him, Momo clicked her fingers which immediately stopped the music and she walked up to the now back to Hoseok mode guy in front of her. Tilting her head girlishly, she sweetly asked.

"Wanna do a duet together? I dance too."

Hoseok clacked his tongue as his arms redraws in his hip.

"Sure, what genre do you usually dance to? I like hip hop and pretty much all types of music. Plus, I taught my self to rap, pretty dope huh?" Wriggling his eyebrows at her, he flashed her a toothy grin which she just giggled at.

Then, awkward silence followed when they suddenly lifted their heads only to stare right into each other's eyes, their gaze not breaking for a whole minute.

Momo's large and cute eyes staring into his, her bright brown orbs glowing at the boy standing a little too close to her.

Their faces were a mere inch apart as Hoseok moved towards her, her mouth open slightly in shock. Hoseok turned on his Jhope mode as his face went from a cute smile to a serious yet look, his eyes concentrating on every single detail of her round face.

Momo gulped a bit. Her cheeks fighting not to show her rosiness as she looked down shyly, her heart beating fast at Hoseok staring intensely at her.

Badump badump badump.

She just couldn't take it anymore so she lightly pushed him back as she turned around, only to be pulled into Hoseok's grasp when he held her by the wrist.