34

Saeyeon POV

I fixated my glare on the Sin of Sloth, fists balled at the idle boy now laying on his huge green pillow. His kunai-like daggers has turned into this weird pillow at a snap of his fingers and he now was levitating on it. Guess he really is the Sin of Sloth for a reason.

My mind kept wandering back to Jungkook, worried and concerned if he was in the best condition to even fight the strongest demon.

"You can do it, Kookie." I cheered him on in my head as my eyes brushed themselves away from his masculine figure.

Just then, Sloth's

"So, you're Jungkook's angel playmate? Nice to meet you. I'm Sloth's Sin or I'd like King, though my real name is actually, and simply Harlequin. You?"

I grit my teeth. I can see that demons are actually not what most of us angels think they are but this kid was just ew. How dare he call me a fucking playmate?! So rude aish.

"Tsk. Really? You don't think he's just playing you? Well, Jungkook is naturally a playboy. He's an international playboy! And you still haven't told me your name yet."

I controlled my anger as I spat out a cold reply.

"Im Saeyeon. Now let us go."

He smirked, arms supporting his head in the pillow.

"Sorry dear but orders are orders and we just have no intention of doing so. Thus, I suggest you- woah! Bitch come on, already?" I had no time for his shit and just shot an arrow of light towards him with my hands, my ears literally smoking at Harlequin.

"I'm not going to stop until you let us all go, and I mean, all." I barked with heavy emphasis on the "all".

"Aish, why the haste? We have so much time on our hands right now, so shall we see how those friends of yours are fairing against mine?" he said lazily as he swiftly shifted his pillow in the direction of the others. Warily, I checked on the others.

Jin was protecting Namjoon from getting killed by Eunyi who became a crazy bitch and started laughing and crying at the same time. Heck, that was plain weird.

Taehyung was doing well like he always did, effortlessly dodging blows from Ban I believe, was struggling to keep up with Tae's fast paced fight. I smiled to myself as I watched him before moving on to check the rest.

Jimin was literally just chatting with Lena, even laughing midway. What the hell?

"Those two get along with talking about fucking and sexual stuff like that so don't be so surprised. Plus, Lena actually didn't really want to do this and likes Jimin, though I wonder if it isn't attraction or love cos both of those idiots are dummies at love." Harlequin fed me good information on them, his tone draggy with hints of bore.

Nodding my head at his words, my pupils scanned to the next friend.

Sugar which was my preferred name to call him, was battling Jaebum in a heated draw of speed and sparks. Jaebum's sword cut through smoke wall after smoke wall quietly, somehow creating sparks as Sugar's fingers tingled, more smoke flowing from the tips. With the purple smoke covering nearly half his already small figure, he and Jaebum were actually pretty on par, their abilities matching rather well.

However, things didn't seem to be fairing so well between the newlyweds, Hoseok and Momo, with an infuriated Joshua, the brother-in-law. Hoseok struggled to defend himself as Joshua relentlessly swung a hammer at him, striking blow after blow as Hoseok hurriedly avoided each of them, scurrying away in fear due to his inexperience.