06

Saeyeon POV

"Are you in love with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked me.

I stopped.

Wait so Tae ACTUALLY thinks that I'm in love with the fxxking Prince of Hell?!

"Wait Tae, seriously? Why would I even like a demon? They are peedos and are evil." I replied to Taehyung in disbelief.

I just couldn't believe that Tae would actually think that I like Jungkook.

He bowed his head sheepishly at his remark.

I face palmed.

"Aish... Dude, just don't think way too weird please. And for your information, I hate Jungkook."

He smiled at me. And I loved his smiles. They were so sweet.

"Ok Sae-ah. I understand. Mianhae~"

"It's ok. Come on, it's late now. Let's go home."

Next day, during class
Yoongi POV

"Aish... Jimin you better have a really good reason for waking me up from my sle-" I whined only to be cut off by Jimin's excited whispering.

"Omo, Hyung look. Jungkookie is turning his charm on the angel girl!"

To be honest, I'm really amazed at how Jimin can whisper and shout at the same time without getting caught by Mr Kang.

The angel boy heard Jimin and turned around.
"I think it would be best if you two asked your precious Prince to get away from my Saeyeon. But even if he didn't, I would blow him to bits to keep Saeyeon safe away from demonic influences from affecting her. So I strongly suggest that you disgusting demons fxxk off."

He waited for our reaction.

Jimin just smirked as I said to the angel boy, "Alliteration on point. And angel boy, one thing you need to realise is that we don't give a shit about this whole thing actually, though you angels stand in our way, we'll just kill you and corrupt your hot Friend by letting Jungkook hooking up with her. Ain't that easy?"

He gritted his teeth at us.

I smirked.

These angels. So easy to irritate.

Jimin then taunted him even more.

"I'm sure that the girl will fall for Jungkook. Not you."

Suddenly, the guy stood up and grabbed Jimin by the collar and started punching him. To the whole classes's shock. I just smirked at Jungkook.

Our plan worked. Now for the next phase...

So I just sat there and watched Jimin getting beat up by the angel boy. Interesting though. Jimin was still smiling at the guy. Like a psychopath.

Well, we were demons after all.

"Tae! Please stop it, don't make a scene!" The girl rushed forward and stopped Taehyung from punching Jimin's face again. Too bad though, she can't use her angel powers in front of all these humans.

"THATS ENOUGH, KIM TAEHYUNG!" Mr Kang bellowed at the angel guy as he ran forward and pulled Taehyung off Jimin, anger evident on his face. "Detention, Kim Taehyung. And ummm," he scanned the classroom for someone, "Im Saeyeon. Please bring Park Jimin to the school nurse. Ok the rest of y'all, come on let's go back to studying."

Saeyeon, angel girl, rolled her eyes and led Jimin out of the classroom.

Everything is going according to plan. Jungkookie, just you wait.

Hoseok POV

"Dude, what the hell was that about?" I asked Taehyung as we walked out of the classroom for lunch break.

He was usually a sweet and nice guy until he talked to the guys at the back and became triggered. However, for some special reason, I couldn't hear a single word they were saying even though they were like less than a metre behind us.

Taehyung just sighed deeply, his eyes closed and his hands on his face as if he was stressed out. "Arghhhhh... shit. Why are there damn demons here?" He sighed.

I scrunched my face.

Demons?! There's no such thing as demons. Oh wait maybe Taehyung meant his inner demons. Ooh....

"Literature on point, Taehyung." I pointed out to him.

He gave me his rectangular smile which made me smile in response. ( vhope moment )

"What happened anyway, Tae? Why did you suddenly go beat Jimin up?"

His eyes darkened as I spoke.

Crap. Maybe it's personal? Shit I shouldn't have asked him.

"He just insulted me really badly to the fact that I had to beat him up to teach him not to mess with people higher than him." He coolly replied, though I could see the anger hidden in his eyes. Then, I saw his Sister walk towards him, a scowl on her face.

Sensing the atmosphere, I quickly told him that I would go ahead first and scuttled off.

However, as soon as I turned a corner close to the canteen, I got backed up against a wall by the guy who sits next to Tae's Sister.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Umm, hi?" I awkwardly greeted him.

He shyly bowed his head to me and stuttered, "Hoseok-ssi, um... c-can we be friends?"