22

Narrator POV

"Bring him out!" Lucifer shouted as he sat in his throne happily. The guards at his door complied and opened the doors to reveal Momo and Joshua dragging an unconscious Hoseok behind them.

"Yah! Be careful with my package you punks! Jungkook and Jimin and Suga would have done a way better job, don't you think so, Jackson?" He turned to his right hand guard as Joshua gritted his teeth in annoyance of being compared to the prince of Hell while Momo just went moony eyed at the mention of Jimin.

Jackson (GOT7) smiled back and nodded politely. [ by the way, Lucifer is played by Gdragon sry i forgot to mention him ] Lucifer smirked and put his feet on the left arm of his chair.

"Jealous of my son, Joshua?" He mused with an arrogant smile on his face.

Momo smiled sweetly while stamping her foot onto her brother's foot harshly, making him bow instead of retort at the demon ruler. Lucifer smiled, amused as he twiddled with his numerous ear piercings.

"Wake him up." He commanded.

Momo whipped her hand, producing some silver liquidy thingy and put that into Hoseok's mouth, instantly waking him up. Hoseok shot up, his eyes open as he took in his surroundings.

Scratching his head, he asked, "What the hell is this?" Then he looked straight at Lucifer and tilted his head at him. "Who the hell are you, blonde dude?" The whole room of demons laughed out loud as Hoseok looked both afraid and confused at their reaction.

Lucifer was laughing his head off at what Hoseok had called him. "Blonde dude? HAHAHAHHAHA!!" He said out loud, clutching his stomach.

Hoseok POV

I looked at the guy, sitting on a rather comfy looking chair, weirdly, furrowing my eyes at 'blonde dude'.

"Lmao you idiot, that's Lucifer. Hell's king and ruler, lord of eternal darkness and father of all demons." Momo whispered to a very sh00k me.

I turned my head at her and shouted, "WHAT?!"
Like wtf. I really need to get out of here, but how?! Shit.

The blonde guy then leaned forward and whispered really really creepily, "Hoseok, do you know why you are here?" And at the same time he actually sounded cool. I shook my head slowly in response.

"Tsk tsk, Hoseok. Lies won't get us anywhere, you know that well enough right?" He said as he leaned back into his lush seat covered in red cushions.

I suppressed the thought of reality in this world. Even if it is true, how tf is it even real? Like demons and angels don't exist please...

"Oh they do exist, son. And I rule the demons. So basically I rule you too."

I turned my head back at him, eyes wide and mouth agape; my nails digging into the hard ground as I didn't want to face the harsh truth.

The demon ruler smirked at me. "You know that your mom didn't actually take you away from your dad and run off right?"

Shit. How does he know?!

"Idiot. You know the real truth, but you never want to say it, do you, Hoseok?" Tilting his head as he went on about my dark past. My heart felt like bursting from my chest as I became more nervous.

Finally, I managed to stutter out some words. "H-h-how much do you kn-know?" I gulped.

He just smirked again and walked and knelt down to me, butt on the ground looking up at him.

"Just how much do you think I know? Cos I know everything." He replied, breathing out the last part.

I trembled. Not scarred of this demon world I was in and supposed to be apart of, but the reality and truth of my sins.