11

Jimin POV

I sighed. Aish...I'm so bored. Imma go find Yoongi hyung or something more fun. Like girls. Wait, I have plenty of fan girls here, why not sleep with them? 🌚

Saeyeon had walked out of the nurses room and ignored my warning.

Lol, well she'll get her punishment from either Yoongi hyung or Jungkookie.

I should do something productive though... I thought as I walked through the corridors aimlessly, not caring about going to class or anything.

No ones POV

As Jimin strolled around school with nothing to do, more like not wanting to do anything,

Saeyeon POV

"Ok that's it, I'm getting out of these mind games."

I mustered my power together and the illusion around me and Jungkook dissolved away into dark shimmery powder, surrounding us like a tornado with us trapped in it.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed. He probably didn't expect me to find out about the illusion. The images of Tae, Namjoon and the class freezing shattered into the darkness and warmth returned along with light and the once seemingly dark floor became the concrete classroom ground again.

"Jeon Jungkook and Im Saeyeon!! You two see me in the office later." Mr Kang's voice shook both of us out of the dissipating reverie and we turned away from each other to see Mr Kang looming over us both with an annoyed face.

I opened my mouth to protest but decided against it. It would just make things worse.
Then, for the rest of class, I could just hear those annoying giggles of girls whispering stuff like "Oh my tian, so cute~" "I ship it, Saekook. It's freaking real." "Totally my fav couple right now. Omo..."

And stuff like "Wtf that lucky bitch, flirting with my oppa." "What the hell, how dare she look into his eyes." basically stuff like that.

I mentally face palmed. Wow, so this is my life in the human world.

"Ooh, still thinking about me, Hun?" that voice had to frustrate me further.

I tried to chill, as I turned my head to Jungkook, and said, "You know what, starting from today I will not give a damn about your bullshit. Go rant it to your fellow demons or something please, cos I have better things to do than listen to your demonic crap."

Jungkook put his hand on his chest and replied sarcastically, "Oh ouch... that hurt, Hun."
I rolled my eyes.

"Good for you. Like I care."

A/n: hi sry for late updates 😓 i have school and stupid stuff