09

Yoongi POV

Doing this was so much fun. Never thought that Saeyeon would react this way though.

Time to make it more interesting...

I leaned in even further to her neck, making her breath hitch. I could hear it so well. And I can read her mind.

LOL she didn't know that I can read minds. Stupid snotty angels. They think we're lower than them. Well, I'll prove them wrong.

As I whispered huskily to her, I could hear her thoughts running through her mind.

(Saeyeon's thoughts)
Shit what am I supposed to get out of this situation?!

I smiled at her thought.

Well, I guess she can't escape from us demons. Seriously, these angels need to stop thinking that we're lower than them. Aish... to be honest, I never thought that they wouldn't know that some of us demons have gifts. Well, at least all of us have the power to control anyone's, even an angel's movements.

"Get the fuck off me." She growled back at me.

I smirked.

"Would I really do that? Or are you talking about reverse psychology? Well, the least I can do to make this more fun is this."

I leaned into her again but she somehow pushed me away from her.

I let out a small gasp but quickly covered it up.
How the hell did she break through my power?!

She smirked.

"Yoongi, if you think you can stop-"

"Oh I didn't say that I was going to do what you're thinking to you Saeyeon." I sneered as I moved forward to her with my hands in my pocket.

She gave me a hard look and turned around to get away.

I laughed.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, angel girl."

And she bumped straight into his chest. Her face in his chest with her arms around him from the impact though it was small. She probably didn't even know that it was him.

I half sighed and laughed as I shook my head and walked off to let them have quality time.

Stupid angel... That was all I could think. Oh yea where is Jimin? He's missing out all the fun.

Saeyeon POV

Yoongi got closer to me. I couldn't move. Well, cos demons had to be cursed with certain abilities which were all to good for them.
Urghhhh shit! Why don't we have like super gifts and stuff? Never mind we are stronger than demons.

Well, he can read my mind.

"Get the fuck off me," I growled at him. Demons seriously were good at getting on my nerves. Oh my tian.

"Would I really do that? Or are you talking about reverse psychology? Well, the least I can do to make this more fun is this." He replied smugly and leaned in again.

When that happened, I found a loophole in his power and thus only happened when he was too excited about something. Seizing that chance, I pushed myself away from Yoongi, relieved at being free from the grasp of a demon.

I noticed his slightly shocked face but he kept his cool as I spoke. Though I got cut off by him.

AGAIN.

"Oh I didn't say that I was going to do what you're thinking to you Saeyeon."

I scrunched my face at him and saw him walking towards me.

Ain't gonna happen again boi.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, angel girl."
So I turned around to run away but, I ended up bumping into someone. Worst of all, I could tell that it was a guy, the person's chest was really firm.

Shit, I'm so embarrassing...

I immediately bowed my head without looking at the person I had bumped into yet. "I'm so so sorry for my clumsiness! Please forgive me." I heard the person snicker and I frowned.

Wait, that sounds too familiar.

"Hey Hun, lift up your head already. You're not praying to me or something stupid right?"

That voice.

Oh how I hated that voice calling me 'Hun'.
Maybe that's why Yoongi said that he would turn around if he were me then.

I looked up to see the very person I hated the most.

Jungkook.

I glared at him and rushed past him to the canteen, pushing his shoulder as I ran.

Strangely, he didn't pull me back and I was thankful that he didn't. I did not want another face to face, one to one talk with a demon.

Heaving a sigh of relief as I walked into the canteen, I spotted Tae and Hoseok wave at me and I waved back with a smile.

Skipping over to their table, I noticed that Hoseok looked happier. At least he seems better though we still don't know why he would be so important to the demons...

"So what are you gonna eat?" Tae asked me as he put his arm around my shoulder.

I though for a while before replying, "Maybe Bibimpap this time? I'm gonna get my food, see you guys in a short while."

After buying the food, I carefully lifted the tray and walked towards Tae and Hoseok's table.

But there had to be a puddle of water I didn't see and I slipped.

Trying my best not to drop my beautiful food, I skidded to stop with my food, very luckily, still in the bowl in front of a really tall guy.

I raised my head to see who it was and silently praying it wasn't another demon.

"Omo, Namjoon sunbae, you're here!" I exclaimed.

Tae turned his head to see Namjoon and immediately ran over to greet him.

Namjoon greeted us back with his polite tone and a cute dimple smile.

"Hey you two."

"So what brings you here, Namjoonie?" I giggled at the nickname I loved to call Namjoon when our other sunbaes weren't around.

Well, he actually liked the nickname.

He motioned for us to move our heads closer.
"I have information on why the demons would want the Hoseok boy to kill himself." He whispered.
--------
Ooo Namjoonie appearing now!!! Why would the demons want the Hoseok boy dead? But Lucifer said that they were gonna make Hoseok another Prince of Hell. So which is the real reason why Hoseok is valuable? Read more to find out!!!
.
.
.
Sry I haven't been updating enough guys. I'm kind of busy with school sadly. TT but nvm enjoy!!!