39

**swept all the dirty shitz away. clean version of love making and child producing have fun :3

Saeyeon's POV

At long last, everything was over and done. Lucifer was taken care of by holy God, Jungkook had passed the title of Demon Prince to Hoseok, Namjoon's got the respect he deserved and Jimin and Suga, as part of their help, got their wings back. And that was also when I realised, it has been so long. The journey starting from the day Tae and I got that special mission to the end of it all, right now was long. From 25 February to 5 July. It was gladdening that Jungkook was free from the evil clutches of his supposed father, though Tae lost his wings in the process. Before going for the party just now, he had told me his plans for the future as a fallen angel.

Flashback start.

"Sae-ah, I think I want a fresh new start on Earth. Heaven isn't the place for me now, especially when my wings are gone." His tone was solemn and had a tinge of sadness. Looking at his figure, I accepted it. This whole fight had changed his life entirely, so I can't say it wasn't expected when he told me wanting a new start of life.

"I understand Tae. Just don't forget, Jungkook and I plan on going to Earth too so feel free to come to us for any help." I smiled at him as I hugged him, burying my face in his broad chest, his arms rubbing my sides. Rubbing little circles into his palms comfortingly, he added that he wanted to bleach his hair as well. I guess new life new look?

"It's alright Tae. You have us all. Me, Hoseok, Seokjin oppa, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Momo, and even Jungkook."

He gave me a little cute nose scrunch at the mention of his rival lovers name.

"Idiot, he actually told me that he wants to play Overwatch with you one day. How bout that?"

Cracking his boxy grin, Taehyung pulled me in for a tighter embrace, tiny pools of tears damping the sleeve of my dress but I didn't mind. It was Taehyung after all. My little brotherly figure.

"Thank you so much for everything you've done for me, Sae-ah. I know you can't return my feelings for you, but be happy with Jungkook. I may come over often while sorting myself out in Korea. Treat him well ok?" he said mixed with sobs and giggles. I rested my chin on his shoulder, replying, "Of course, Tae. It's ok. I'm sure you'll find someone better than me anyway."

I felt his chin move as he nodded, sniffling stifled.

"Ok, lets go. Don't want to be late, don't we?" I patted his back and dragged him by the wrist to the door, a cheeky smile on my face as I felt my dress bounce up gently with elegance. Was I even elegant? Well, I don't know.

Flashback end.

"Yeonie? Hello from the other side of your brain!" Jungkook's shrill shout snapped me out of my thoughts as I jolted, startled from his loud voice.

"Jesus christ, what the fuck you coconut!" I replied with a louder shout.

We were still flying through the clouds, aimlessly I presumed.

"Aish. That's cos you were lost in your thoughts and went like dazed for a while and didn't answer me so of course I had to shout!" His voice was getting whinier and louder by the moment.

"Ahhhhh.... Jungkook-ah! Aish it's time to stob! I told you already. Chill man." He just shrugged and held me tighter, squeezing my hand in his harder.

"Anyway, why aren't we at my house yet?"

Rolling his eyes, he threw a retort at me.

"Cos Ms on the other side of her brain wasn't listening to her boyfriend asking for directions, so duh." Sassiness coated his voice as I stifled giggles.

"Okok, Kookie. Let's go." I pecked him on the cheek lightly and grazed his jawline before pulling him by the wrist and literally dragging him through the air to my house in Seoul.

"WOAH! SAEYEON SLOW DOWN!" But I didn't. Watching his natural derp faces emerge was too fun.

The huge hole Jungkook had created last time was fixed, presumably by some construction guys and thus we landed at the front door. Easily tucking in my wings into my body, Jungkook had to use some tips before being able to fully hide his wings from the human eye.

"Dude, faster!" I whisper-yelled at him as he screwed his eyes shut in supposed focus. Finally, his raven black wings tucked into his flesh and bone right before a random rich looking old lady turned into our street.

"Whew. Can't you do it faster you slowpoke?!" I wiped away some sweat off my forehead in relief and sent some impatient glare at Kookie.

"Well, I can be faster in bed." A sly smirk buttered on his lips as I rolled my eyes and rang the doorbell, completely ignoring his sex joke.

"Awww... Please Yeonie? We're gonna make kids in the end anyway!"

I shook my head and stepped through the doorframe as the maid kindly unlocked it for us.

"Jungkook, I just don't want to have to do it such like that! It sounds so ugh already you know?" I kicked off my silver shiny stilettos by the shoe stand and walked on the cold marble floor of my, no now our house.

"Yeonie," I turned to Jungkook.

"Are you just scared of going through it?" I nervously looked down at my toes, wriggling them to ease my heart.

"Be honest with me babe." he pressed on, hands stroking the sides of my arms.

Heaving a sigh, I replied.

"Ok. I am. I'm scared shitless about this whole thing. Man, we're not even married legally yet and we're already talking about kids. I just think it's a little too fast for my taste and I wanna do it step by step first. Baby steps Kookie, one at a time."

He just nodded slowly, taking in my worries thoughtfully, fingers now rubbing circles on the skin of my hands. I continued.

"I'm not sure if I can raise our kids well or not. I'm not sure if I can educate them well on the world that we dangerously live in, filled with demons and angels. I'm not sure if I can be a good enough wife to you. It's all just the hesitation of a new lifestyle, Kookie. I would never hesitate to love you, but I'm just not sure how to do all this." I finally managed to voice out all my concerns of starting anew here on Earth while keeping our identity as supernatural beings a secret here.

"I see now, Saeyeon. It's going to be alright. I can and will help you. It's what we do, right?" He flashed his bunny teeth at me as he spoke to relieve me of my concerns.

"We're gonna be the best parents the world has ever known." I chuckled at his line, pulling him closer by the tie tight on his neck.

"Ok then. What shall we do now?" I stared deep into the abyss of his red purple orbs, a mischievous smirk on his face as he put his arms on my hips.

"We make love."

After about 30 minutes of heated sex, we lay in bed with a mess all around us on the bed sheets.

"It's ok hun. You did great for a first timer." he heartily chuckled as he pulled out and rolled to lay beside me, sweat shining on his chest. Breathing hard, I pulled him in for a cuddle, smiling at our first sex session.

"Hopefully we're lucky with this first round and have a child." I breathed into him, arms and legs wrapped around his hot body.

"Well, I wouldn't mind doing this again." he smiled down at the shorter me, patting my hair and drawing a wet line across my jawline with his tongue.

"Ah let's go clean up in the shower." I said while getting up, eager to clean the mess we had created on the bed.

His hand shot out to pull me back into the bed, arms tighter around me this time.

"Nah, lets stay like this for a while."

Little did I know that we had already drifted off to sleep within seconds.

an: clean version where it's way shorter hahah last chapter coming soon!!! it's an epilogue of this whole thing damn it's been so long.