23

Narrator POV

Looking down at his legs, Hoseok breathed out the truth.

"It was me. I killed them all."

Lucifer smiled, satisfied with the truth he got out of Hoseok. He then patted him on the back, 'comforting' him as he said, "Its better to let out hard truths sometimes. All us demons have such things, that's why we come here where we belong and are accepted."

Hoseok looked back at the devil staring down at him, his innocence seemingly fading as he stared into the devil's venomous purple-red eyes.

"You belong here, with us cos you are one of us. One of our kind. Demons." Lucifer said as his mind reached out to Hoseok's, corrupting every thought and feeling, tempting Hoseok with devilish desires.

"Leave us now." He commanded, standing up as everyone else left the hall and shut the doors tightly.

Hoseok's breathing became heavier each moment as he tried backing away from Lucifer, crawling backwards on the ground. "Who are you? Really."

Lucifer laughed and smirked, each step towards to Hoseok making its impact as he trapped Hoseok against the black walls. Fear crept across his face as his eyes widened at the devils temptations lain before him.

Hoseok gulped and looked up at Lucifer.

"What do you want from me?"

Lucifer smiled evilly. "Great! Now you seemed to have gotten what I mean. Perfect, now it's just orientation. Momo!"

The doll like demon opened the doors and came in alone. "You called for me, lord?"

"Yup. Care to take our newcomer around for briefing?"

An evil glint danced in Momo's large eyes as she looked up. "Of course, my lord. Come on Hoseok. This is gonna be fun."

Hoseok slowly stood up and was walking towards Momo when Lucifer put his hand on his shoulder.

"Son, if that scared you just now, then mian~ every demon must at least admit their sins that made them come to Hell as a dignified demon. Remember that rule, cos that's the most important one here. Just because we rule darkness and apparently, evil things, doesn't necessarily bad beings. It depends on how everyone looks at it. Have a fun orientation."

And he went off whistling to what sounded like Big Bang's Haru Haru. (this song is damn good)

Weird for the ruler of Hell but at the same time f**kin scary and honest.

"Come on, Hoseok. Though the days in Hell are longer than in the human world, we don't have all day." Momo said as she pushed him out of the hall.

"Aish, okok. No need to push so hard sia." He complained as they walked down the long corridors. Passing him a thin silver chain, Momo golf him to put it on. "It enhances your demon powers, especially those of demon royalty like the 3 guys and now, you're included." She said.

Slipping on the chain, Hoseok didn't feel anything. "Am I supposed to hang something around the chain?"

She rolled her eyes. "Um duhhhhhh. I just gave you the chain first, we're heading to the demon blacksmith to get your special enhancer amulet. Every demon has their own quirk, but..." She trailed off, a sad aura surrounding her.