26

Jungkook POV

She nodded her head at me, our wings spreading open at the same time.

"Of course, Kookie."

My smile widened at her words. We both intertwined our hands together as we flapped our wings up into the blue sky, flying up and penetrating the cold fluffy clouds and heading towards the Heaven, known to us demons as The City of Neverending Lights.

"You sure your eyes and power as a demon will be alright?" Saeyeon asked, concern flashing in her golden blue eyes. I giggled. She furrowed her brows together.

"What? Are you going to be ok with the strong light? Yah, Jeon Jungkook. I'm worrying about you now." A motherly feeling came across as she spoke.

Sounds like what Mom had said those years ago.

I smiled cheekily at her. "Nothing hun. I just realised that your eyes are a mix of golden and blue now and not the old left side golden and the right electric blue. Plus, the blue is baby blue now, it's much prettier though I'd prefer it with creamy pink. And I'll be ok. I can stand some light." She rolled her eyes. "Didn't know my iris colour had changed already. Do they change when you're in love with someone not human?"

I shrugged. "Dunno."

Then she started giggling like crazy while looking at me.

"Yah. What the hell, Yeonie-ah! You ok?"

She gasped for breath when she stopped giggling. "Sorry. Just that your iris colour had changed too."

Raising a brow, I took out my phone while we were still in flight.

"Woah what? Dude, if your phone drops and practically dies, it ain't my fault k?" Saeyeon said, her fingers highlighting the 'practically'.

"It's ok lah. It's a iPhone 7 Plus, it'll be ok."

She raised a brow and dramatically replied, "Rich kid."

"Well, Dad does have a bunch of companies which are very successful in the human world. Ain't we lucky?" She beamed and rested her head on my shoulder as the gates of Heaven came in closer view slowly. Our mismatching wings flapping in unison without slapping each other.

"I want to stay like this longer. I want to fly with you together, to the end of the world. Undisturbed and forever peacefully." Emotion trembling in her voice. I lightly pat her head, combing my fingers through her soft silky hair.

"Me too, Saeyeon. Me too." I replied, feeling the smile run across her lips as she pecked me this time.

I smirked.

"Who is doing it now?" She pouted.

"Oh come on Kook~ You always get first dibs so my turn to go first." Saeyeon smiled gleefully at me. I flicked her forehead lightly, causing her to be cutely shocked and release herself from my embrace.

"Yah! What was that for? Ahhhhhhhhhh waeeeeeeeeee, Jeon Jungkooooookkkkkk~" She cutely whined, her voice going high pitched and her brows knitted together innocently as she remained hovering at a distance away from me and the gates. I sighed and smiled.

"Aigoo, my poor Yeonie~ Come here." I cooed as I switched to my aegyo filled side, flying to her as I caught her little cheeks and pinched them hard.

"Ow ow ow OW!!!! It freaking hurts you idiot! Aish... yah. You come here." She threatened jokingly as she placed her hands on her hips and slowly blew strong gusts of wind at me with her huge white angel wings effortlessly, causing me to drift back but remain in the air. She tackled me in the air and smiled playfully before planting another kiss on my lips, her hands grabbing my collar tightly towards her. I quickly deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. We pulled apart, still hovering in the air, our wings beating together as we put our foreheads together, breathing together.