15

Third person POV

Namjoon was out of breath. He panted. Hard.

Flashback:
Namjoon ran after Suga and Jimin who had dragged Hoseok off with them. Although some really bad shit had just happened, their original mission was just as important.

"Stop! What are you gonna do to him?! He's just an innocent guy in high school." Namjoon shouted at the demons in the deserted corridor.
They turned to face him and simply smirked.

Hoseok was already unconscious in the hands of Jimin.

Namjoon analysed Hoseok. Shit. They used powerful dark curses.

"What did y'all do to him?" Namjoon demanded.
Suga sneered as he played with purplish dark smoke in his left hand, staring at it while talking,

"Just some simple demonic stuff. Not that you freaking angels would know of. Too stuck in your own world."

He looked up at me with those cold, red and purple eyes boring into me, waiting for my response.

"Before I smite the shit out of y'all, I suggest you return the innocent boy to me."

Suga laughed like a psychopath. Jimin too.

"You?! Stop us? Keep dreaming kid. I'm older than you. So get ready for pain." And with an elegant flick of his finger, he sent the smoke to Namjoon.

Namjoon tried to use his power, illuminate, to rid of the dark smoke, but it wouldn't work. The smoke kept creeping around him and it just covered him up, making his whole body hurt from uncontrollable pain.

"Ah!!!! Ouch! Wah!!"

The demons sniggered.

And the one thing that Jimin said pierced Namjoon's heart.

"Weak."

Jimin does have an amazing talent for taunting angels or whoever it is and triggering them.

So they dragged Hoseok out with them and sunk down into some pit thingy. Probably into Hell.

End of flashback.

Meanwhile, Namjoon couldn't do much but use some battle power he had to relieve the pain from the demon smoke. It took a lot of his strength to do so though.

It was a attack that all demons possessed and could come in different forms though.

Tears formed at the base of Namjoon's eyes. Was he really just that weak against demons and was only just brain and no brawn? Was he really that hopeless against 2 little demons? Jimin's voice rang in his head as he was suspended in the air by the smoke.

"Weak. Weak. Weak. What a weak angel. Is he even an angel?"

Namjoon wiped away his tears as he breathed heavily. He wasn't very experienced in battling as he was more of a tactician. Oh god. Now shouldn't be the time to reminisce about my weaknesses. Pull yourself together Kim Namjoon!

Using as much strength as he could, he finally managed to dissipate the smoke. Luckily, he could see through the smoke and saw where Suga, Jimin and Hoseok had sunk down to Hell.

"So the filth put a Hell portal in the school. Aish. I should tell Taehyung first and check on Saeyeon."

So he ran back to where Taehyung was with Saeyeon. Only that she had fallen asleep in his arms.

"What happened? By the way, I've got bad news to tell you." Namjoon asked Tae who was hugging Saeyeon tightly.

"Sunbae. This is bad. Saeyeon is just really shook from the bastard kissing my Sae and fell asleep. That bastard used his manipulation of darkness to cover up where he ran off to."

Namjoon ruffled his hair. "Shit we're all in a mess. Let's just go home first. I don't give a damn about human school. I'll go back to my current home right now while you take care of Saeyeon. Comfort her. She must be shook."

Tae nodded politely and carried up Saeyeon, bridal style, to their car and drove home.

Namjoon waited for Tae to be gone, then he went to a dark warehouse and waited.

A loud creek could be heard as another door was opened.

"Finally. My patience was wearing very thin you know." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows ashe turned to the person who just came into the warehouse.

"Come on now. Patience is a virtue kid. How's it all going?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Thanks to your shitty plan, I found the Hell portal and got my friend kissed by your son. Ya, I'm totally happy."

The person sniggered and walked into the light.

"You know it's meant to happen. And you're sure about what you're doing is correct right? Do you really want to continue? I'm not that heartless to let you have a chance to pull out. So are you completely sure you want to continue?"

Namjoon sighed.

"If it means making a deal with the devil to save those I love, what choice do I have?"

Third person POV

Taehyung drove back to their house and carried Saeyeon to her room.

Their human 'parents' were out working so he was pretty unnoticed.

Gently placing Saeyeon on the bed, Taehyung lay next to her.

"Why why why is this mission so screwed up?"

He groaned as he caresses Saeyeon's cheek and stroked her soft hair. It was so smooth.

Maybe I should borrow her shampoo. I need smoother hair.

He smiled at the sight of the angel he loved.

"Sae-ah... I love you. And I want to protect you from all those dangers of the world. You're my angel. I don't want you to love that freaking prince of Hell. Please don't leave me. Ever. Well, you're asleep so you won't have to put up with my cheesiness. Haha... Good night, darling."

He got up and lightly pecked her forehead and left her room to let her rest.

Little did Tae know that Saeyeon had heard everything he had said to her.

She had a mini mental breakdown. (a/n: 멘붕=mental breakdown haha) She sat up on the bed contemplating about everything that had happened today.

Putting her hands on her head, she let out a small and soft cry of frustration.

"So, summary of the day: I got freaking kissed by Jungkook the damn demon and found out that Tae Tae loves me as a girl and not an angel sis. Argh shit."

And Saeyeon lay back onto her bed.

"I. Do. Not. Know. How. I. Feel."

Soon enough, she fell asleep amazingly with a lot on her mind.

---///---///
a/n: yo sry if the timeline is a bit confusing got y'all hahah this part is after saeyeon gets kissed by jungkook and basically what shit happens after that. ye have a nice time reading and waiting for my updates sry if there late bye ppl