14

Narrator POV
Everyone was pretty shocked, except for the demons of course.

Jungkook had just claimed Saeyeon as his and kissed her right in front of Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung. Worse of all for the angels, Saeyeon seemed to have fallen for Jungkook after he kissed her.

Taehyung was the most angry though.
"GET YOUR FUCKING FILTHY HANDS OFF MY ANGEL!!!" He bellowed at Jungkook as he ran forward and grabbed Saeyeon away from Jungkook and into his embrace.

Saeyeon was emotionless. Probably kind of shocked from what just happened to her.
Hoseok was just at the back looking around totally confused.

"Ok so let me summarise this. You," he pointed to Tae, "are in love with Saeyeon. But you," now at Jungkook, "kissed her and took her first. And the rest of you guys are who again?" He looked cluelessly at Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon.

"Aish now we have to do our work sia. Come on Jimin." Yoongi groaned as he gestured at Jimin.
Jimin just shrugged and followed Yoongi and they both walked towards an extremely confused Hoseok, and dragged him off.

"Sunbae." Tae said to Namjoon who nodded in response and ran after them to save Hoseok.
Taehyung looked back at Jungkook, still hugging Saeyeon. "What do you want? What have you done to my angel?!" Tae shouted at Jungkook.
Jungkook smirked.

"I did what I simply wanted to do. Make her fall for me."

Tae growled back.

Saeyeon finally seemed to be less dumbfounded and hugged Tae,  as she hung onto his shirt, squeezing it tightly, "Taehyung-ah, what just happened? What did I just do?! Why do I feel like this?!"

"It's ok, Sae-ah. I'll protect you from those demons who touched you."

Jungkook laughed evilly. Well kind of.
"Kim Taehyung please. Your hope just amuses me. Saeyeon is mine. I took her first. You're just some second place person here to take my girl from me. Too late if you had really wanted her, you would've told her way earlier."

Next day

During class again...
Jungkook POV

Saeyeon sat kind of uncomfortably next to me as she kept glancing at me and looked away when I looked back at her.

I smirked, very happy.

She reminds me of mom... Aish, I shouldn't be thinking about my past.

"So what's up hun? Can't stop thinking about our kiss?" I asked as I elbowed her to get her attention.

I saw her rosy cheeks when she heard me mention the word "kiss". Aww how cute. I think I'm legit falling for her looks. Maybe I shouldn't toy with her so much.

"Well, what is it, demon?" She pretended to still hate me.

I smiled happily.

I whispered to her, "Wanna ditch class and have fun?"

She gave me that glare again.
I giggled. She probably thought I meant making kids. Lmao.

"Not that kind of fun, hun it's the kind of playing around happily, skipping school and feeling free that kind of thing."

She rested her chin on her hand. "Now why would I waste my precious time on a demon like you? Nah plus, skipping school would be very bad and it'd be recorded into your report book."
Gosh these angels. All about doing good huh.

I kind of felt myself blush a bit.

"Forget it. On the count of 3, we're gonna run out of class and go play. I hate this boring class." I smiled.