16

a/n: and from here the shit that happened in 14 is happening here after Jungkook gets stopped by some weird ppl
i'll be doing these cos my timelines may get confusing for any of y'all. and i shall start using * for the swearing for the sake of the innocence of y'all readers hahah

Jungkook POV

"We have come for you." The voice who called my name said.

"And who are y'all?" I asked again.

Suddenly a bright as f**k light shone from them.
I squinted my eyes. It was so blinding.

Ok they're angels. Now to run.

I hurriedly turned back and tried to run off but stopped in shock.

What?! Suddenly they're surrounding me?! What the hell is happening.

"You must be confused and scared. Good. You should be, demon." That voice was getting annoying now.

"What the hell do you want, f**king angel. Here to rid us of more darkness?" I shot back. I felt hands hold me and push me down into a chair. Now when did that happen?

"Don't antagonise me. If you keep doing it, you know what we've done to demons who don't at least listen to what we have to say." And the guy decreased his lighting. Aish I was gonna go blind.

"Fine. Spout all the bullshit you want. Where are we anyway? Candy land?" I rolled my eyes.
The guy laughed. But it wasn't like Saeyeon's laugh. It was creepily angelic? Overall it's creepy.

"We're in an anti demon room where you're powerless. We teleported here while you were shutting your eyes at the heavenly light. And if you still haven't realised, you're handcuffed to the chair."

I looked down. So somehow, Feathers ( a/n: it's Seokjin ) and his friends has changed my dark clothing to a white top and white pants. :) And my hands were handcuffed to the chair.

I leaned back into the chair, relaxing as I knew that Feather's horseshit talk was gonna take a while.

"Ok. Start your crap talking then." I smiled at Feathers.

He smiled back and circled me.

"So, Jeon Jungkook. Lucifer's son. Has made kids with many human girls. Luckily, we saved them from giving birth to more demons and dying cos I'm very sure you know that humans who conceive demons die right after their birth." I raised my hand as high as I could with the handcuff restricting me.

"Question, who are those f**kers in that glass room thingy? More of your feathery friends, Feathers?" I smiled coldly at Feathers as I pointed to the guys in the glass room thingy in front of me.

Feathers raised his eyebrows.

"My name isn't Feathers but call me whatever you want. Those people over there are my sunbaes and they're here to listen to what you have to say."

I crossed my arms and sat very comfortably in the chair. "Well, sadly for you, Feathers and friends, I've got nothing important to say to y'all."

Feathers grinned. "Oh you will have something to say, Jeon Jungkook. We know everything about you. Your past, your present, possibly your future. But don't worry, we won't kill you. Not if you do something that is."

I scrunched my nose.

I sat up a little. "I'm listening, feathery shithead."
He raised his eyebrows again and continued.

"We know that you have become friends with an angel, Saeyeon. This worries us about your motives towards her. Taehyung has reported that you forcefully kissed her and-"