19

Hoseok POV

My eyes fluttered open and I saw a blurry black ceiling above me.

I squinted my eyes.

Then, the pain on my head hit me. Hard.

"Ouch... Aish. Where am I?" I muttered to myself.

Well, it's not my room. Ahhhh. Why does my head hurt so much?

I clutched my head in agony as I sat up on a dark red silk bed, the blanket over me. It was like the pain was growing in my head, constantly shrinking then growing, making it hurt each time.

"AHHHHHHHH. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PAIN?!!!!!!!!!" I screamed it out, unable to contain my pain.

I tried to shake my head to relive the pain but it was no use. Tears where coming out of my eyes.
It was frustrating and painful. It was like my brain was gonna burst and my eyes were gonna pop out.

What the f**k is happening to me?

The last thing I remembered was talking to Jungkook, Taehyungie, Saeyeon, Namjoon, Suga and Jimin. Then some kind of shit happened and everything was a little blurry. But I could see a bit through the blurriness. Something like a portal? And some other weird shit that couldn't have been real.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Remembering makes my head hurt more, SHIT!

I thrashed around, but the pain only got worse, throbbing in my head. Suddenly, a girl, well I assumed as a girl cos of his/her hair, rushed into the room and placed her smooth hand on my head, reciting some weird ass words at the same time.

As she did that, I felt the pain in my head slowly subside, calming me down.

I looked up to see a girl with a face like a doll. She had huge eyes, pale smooth skin, a rather small frame and wavy brown and blonde hair. S-she's pretty. Really pretty.

"W-who are--" she cut me off.

"I'm Momo, a demon. Your friend, Jungkook-nim, Suga-nim and Jimin are all demons. Get used to it. You're in Hell now so don't do anything stupid. It may just cost you your life."

I blinked. What?! I'm in Hell? There are things called demons and they're real?

"Huh? Excuse me? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. Ok that was rude. But the scary thing was her eyes turned purple and red and an evil smile crept into her face.

"Dummy, just grasp the situation well. Accept it and your fate. You're in Hell now cos you are a demon but you never knew until now."

Then it all hit me like a train. When Taehyung said something about demons, he probably meant it literally.

"Are Taehyung and Saeyeon angels? Jimin, Suga and Jungkook are demons now?" I was kind of grasping it. But now well.

"Yup. Aish those two troublesome angels. Dad said that Jungkook should make Saeyeon fall in love with him while Suga-nim and Jimin are allowed to do anything they want." And her voice went a little high pitched when she said Jimin's name.

I crossed my legs under the silk sheets, allowing Momo to sit in front of me.

"So, you like Jimin?" I raised my eyebrow.

Her cheeks turned pink at his name and she looked cuter. Ok Hoseok, stop this shit. You can't fall for a demon. Demons are evil!

"Well, yea. He's hot, cute at the same time, a great af dancer and just perfect. And I know you like me already. But don't mistake me for an evil being cos is all just about perspective, Hoseok." She breathed the last part, making me feel tingly in my stomach.

Mono leaned in slightly, causing me to fall against the pillows behind me, my eyebrows scrunching up.

"W-what are you doing, Momo-ssi?" I stuttered.
She smirked and traced her hand over my chest, making my skin feel electric.

"Doing whatever I want."

Then the door had to burst open.

"Yah! Neo mwoyah! (What are you doing!) jigeum naega mwonjwoara? (Do you know what I'm doing now?)" Momo burst angrily at the guy who came in as she sat up and furrowed her eyebrows at him.

He put up his arms in exasperation. "Woah, sis, calm your tits. Anyway, Dad wants to do orientation."

"Momo, who's your dad?" I asked.

She smiled but it felt off, like she was hiding something behind it.

"He's Lucifer and you're gonna meet him! How exciting is that, Hoseok?"

Oh f**k. What have I gotten myself into?

Then, everything slowly went black as I felt Momo and the guy drag me out of the bed.
What is gonna happen to me?! Oh god please help me. But can God help me when he's in Heaven and me in Hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo. Finally doing another note hahahah
i added Momo from twice cos it just seems cooler lol and they're both good dancers tho IN MA OPINION Jayhooooppppeeeee is better haha have nice time reading
double update next time (most likely)
thx for all the reads!! :))))))