25

Narrator

"Seokjin sunbae!!!!" An assistant angel shouted to Seokjin as he leaned at the doorway.

The handsome man looked up from his paperwork and smiled. "Thank you for flying all the way here, Hyunwoo. What is it?"

Hyunwoo frantically relayed the important message to him.

Seokjin's eyes widened at the words which flowed out of Hyunwoo's mouth and hurriedly grabbed his brown with slits at the back for his wings before flying off.

"What the holy mcnuggets?!" he breathed to himself as he flapped his huge wings down to the school where the angels and demons were now.

"Please let Hyunwoo be wrong for once. Please don't let me down Namjoon." Seokjin tried to convince himself that he had heard it wrongly and that Hyunwoo, the best and clearest angel messenger had made a mistake for the first time in a few centuries.

Daintily landing on the roof, Seokjin folded his wings into his coat and jumped down to the gate where he got the guard to fall asleep for just a few minutes to forget about anyone leaving or entering the school.

Tracing Saeyeon's power to the classroom they were in, Seokjin sensed the auras of the others. Taehyung's, Jungkook's, Namjoon's and two other demons auras he didn't know. "But they are still very dangerous." He warned himself before kicking down the locked front door and running into the room.

The sight was a shock to him when he opened his eyes.

Namjoon was held down against a chair by Jimin's demon magic, his face all covered with tiny bruises and dry blood adorning his cracled lips as his eyes closed and he fell asleep. His wings covered in some blood and lay across the whole chair. Seokjin spotted the hot blooded demon youth, Jungkook glaring so angrily at Namjoon that purple mist had shrouded all around him, blood dripping from his clenched fists. Saeyeon was looking away, her eyes closed but her lips pressed in a straight line, not wanting to look at the sight before her. Taehyung crossed his arms tightly, his golden blue eyes boring into Namjoon who was trying to breathe in as deeply as possible. The other two demons were just staring at the damaged angel, anger never leaving their faces.

Clearing his throat, all the heads turned to him.

"What the fuck are you stupid shits doing here?" Seokjin bellowed with his wings spreading out in anger.

Jungkook tch-ed and rolled his eyes. "Unless you're really stupid, I'm trying to get information from this angel fucker. And hi Feathers, long time no see." he waved at Seokjin, an unpleasant smile smeared on his face.

Saeyeon opened her eyes to see her oppa and was going to say something but closed her mouth. Taehyung and the other demons just flickered their gaze at him before returning it to Namjoon.

Seokjin sighed. He walked over to Namjoon, lightly flicked Jungkook away and picked up the beaten angel. "I'm disappointed, Saeyeon, Taehyung. Did you really let a demon do this?" She bit her lip in guilt as she looked away again. Taehyung just continued glaring at Namjoon who had already fallen asleep.

"What THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! BEATING UP A HIGHER RANKING ANGEL? I can't believe how bad this has become. Im Saeyeon-"

She cut him off with a cold glare.

"And who are you, oppa, to protect a betrayer of Heaven?" Seokjin remained composed, his lips now pursed into a straight line.

"I know what Namjoon did. But that doesn't give you the right to beat him up, right Jeon Jungkook?" he shot at the prince who just scoffed.