36

an: little break from exams and double update as a gift to y'all!!!

Saeyeon POV

His eyes darted back and forth from each of the potentially a threat to him, 3 angels in front of him. He was spoiled for choice of which angel to fuck up with.

Sending a deadly glare at Lucifer, Seokjin hissed venomously at the cocky devil, eyes burning with rage as electric streaks flashed in his irises.

"You bastardly son of a bitch! Get out of Jungkook right now!!" he shouted, face contorted with anger as he broke free from the force.

"F-feathers?" Jungkook's voice suddenly chimes through the ears of everyone, striking a chord of confusion in the hearts of us all I assumed.

Seokjin oppa's eyes widened and he stopped his movement of attack at Jungkook, arms frozen in fear of hitting the wrong person. But that had to be a big mistake.

"Dumb fuck. That totally was Jungkookie." Lucifer snarled back and slowly turned to face the angel. It was too fast for Oppa to avoid or even react, cos I couldn't even see his movements.

It was lighting quick yet fluid, arms in a flurry of grace as they waved about at Seokjin, body seemingly teleporting right in front of Seokjin before he went limp on the ground. All I saw was some of his blood splatter and stain his clean white shirt, eyes not even blinking as he fell down like a dirty rag doll, simply falling onto the hard earth of Hell with crimson colouring the dark brown ground.

Tears started to collect and blur my vision as I screamed out at Oppa, a clear cracking sound erupting from my body. I ignored it, my mind clearing itself of any excess thoughts and focusing on just one thing. Seokjin oppa.

"OPPA!" A little weird feeling pooling in the pit of my stomach as I watched him fall to the ground, arms outstretched to try and break his fall. Fresh tears already streaming my face, not just because Seokjin was very likely injured severely, but also because Lucifer made it seem so real that it was Jungkook doing all this damage.

Shifting my gaze onto Jungkook, no Lucifer, I saw that same smirk he had adorned the day he first saw me in the school, my heart aching at the sight as I knew it was the devil controlling him smirking and not Jungkook. Behind me I heard Taehyung let out a yelp and released a string of profanities from his mouth, stifled sniffles audible.

Still, I couldn't resist looking into Jungkook's eyes. The madness they held behind a smile of craziness, the sparkling glint of killing intent squeezed into a little glimmer of his eyes.

But it was the devil.

"Ahh... now wasn't that enjoyable?" Lucifer strolled back to the middle of Tae and I, satisfaction hanging limp in the air.

Tears flowed endlessly as I choked out a reply between gritted teeth.

"You fucking heartless bastard..."

I heard him snicker.

"I am, Saeyeon. I'm the fucking devil." he cocked his head to the side with a huge smirk buttered across his face, black shirt jumping slightly at his movement.

"Just why... why do this to us all?!" I couldn't hold it in anymore and shrieked.

The corner of his lip just curled up even more at my question as he walked at a leisurely pace towards me, talking at the same time.

"Why, you ask." he made an agonising pause, leaving my mind filled with even more blanks to my structured blank answer sheet.

"If you are unaware, I can't cross into the world humans can easily roam as I'm not like the demons I've created. They're humans twisted into demons and can still get onto Earth as they were once human but I can't just because I was made in Hell. So, I made Jungkook the most perfect demon, the one I needed to enter Earth. He's simply a tool I need."