38

Narrator

"Help us, please." Jungkook choked out of his dry throat, Saeyeon lying in his arms unconscious and severely wounded. The guards were shocked for a little moment before understanding that Saeyeon needed immediate medical attention.

"Please let us take her to the medical infirmary in Heaven, Jungkook-ssi." One of them stated monotonously and was going to take Saeyeon from his arms but he moved back, a hard look of defiance on his face as he replied with such firm sternness that it scared the guards.

"She's not leaving me. Just take me where she can get medical attention you bitches. Hurry up!"

Sighing, Seokjin gestured for them to do so which they complied to and quickly flew to the hospital in Heaven. Jungkook didn't notice the number of angels throwing him dirty looks as he flew over them, he didn't care. Saeyeon was the only thing he was worried about right now.

She looked sickly pale, cracked dry lips and bruises adorning her thin arms, hair covered in some blood and grime from Hell as he once in a while checked on her, a frantic expression of guilt and concern riddled on his face.

"You're never leaving me again. Never again." he repeated to her, planting a small kiss on her forehead and hugging her body closer to his chest, tears like streams, streaking down his face.

Finally, they had arrived and Jungkook placed her on one of the white beds a nurse had pushed out for her.

"She's been stabbed by the demon blade, Lostvayne from the previous war. Please just save her..." he informed them as he gently laid her frail body on the soft sheets, the nurses responding with quick nods and wheeled them wheeled bed off to wherever it was. It just felt good that she could be treated. Uneven breaths escaped from Jungkook's lips and he stared off at Saeyeon as the nurses turned a corner, disappearing from his sight. Staggering back slightly, he tried to calm himself, placing a hand over his left chest to pace his heart down to a regular beat, chest rising and falling slowly.

"Jungkook, take it easy. She'll be alright. Saeyeon is a strong women." He heard Taehyung put a shaky hand on his shoulder in comfort. Turning his head, he saw that Taehyung was trying not to break down as well. His eyes brimmed brightly with tears, mouth pressed into a straight thin line and his body was trembling. Taehyung now has two huge scars of his old wings, now dead and broken in Hell. He'd have to wear those scars for the rest of his life, sign of a broken angel bore on his back.

Nodding his head slightly, Jungkook slumped into an empty seat in the waiting area where the others were all sitting and waiting for news about Saeyeon from the doctors here, equally exhausted. Hoseok hugged Momo, heads against each other and legs crossed over each other as they started to drift to sleep. Jimin was snug between Seokjin and Suga, his small body disappearing in the middle of the broad shouldered angel and blonde demon hugging him back. Namjoon wasn't that tired to want to fall asleep but his face said it all, wrinkles and creases carpeting it all.

In the midst of tense silence among the mixed group, every angel threw looks of disgust at them. Well, why wouldn't they?

Namjoon was still deemed a traitor in Heaven, Yoongi and Jimin were notorious in Heaven for their reputation as demons, Momo and Hoseok were demons, Taehyung was a fallen angel and Jungkook, was already seen here as the demon prince. While for Seokjin, the angels just threw confusion at him, all wondering why such a respected sunbae of theirs was hanging with the baddies.

Jungkook leaned his forehead against the sides of his clasped hands, silently praying that Saeyeon would just be fine and he knew that deep down she could do it.

"She's stubborn and strong. Don't think she'd let Death take her already." A little smirk creeped up his face as he boasted about his precious angel.