13

Saeyeon POV
Urghhhh... now I legit hate Mr Kang so damn badly aish though not as much as demons, especially him. Gosh what am I thinking?! I shouldn't be even wondering about a faggot demon. Wtf Saeyeon. I chided myself as I carried the stack of worksheets with Mr Kang to the staff room.

"Ok thank you, Saeyeon. You can go for your lunch period now." Mr Kang said as I placed the worksheets on his table.

Flashing a small smile, I dashed out of the room and walked towards the canteen.

Frustrated that I haven't done anything to help Hoseok, I rubbed my temples while murmuring to myself, "Aish, I need to contribute more."

"Contribute more what?" A voice asked me.

I turned around swiftly, to see Hoseok standbimg right behind me.

I beamed. Now I can carry out my part in the mission!

"No nothing. Just thinking of how I can contribute to the class more as a student." I quickly covered up for myself as Hoseok and I walked side by side to the canteen.

"You know what, Saeyeon?"

"Hmm, what is it, Hoseok?"

He scratched his head.

"I realised that Taehyung has been acting weirdly well more weirdly than usual. He's been mumbling about demons during classes. I'm telling you cos you're his sister so maybe you could talk to him for me? I'm worried, he doesn't want to talk to me about it and just changes the topic. Is he ok at home?"

My eyes widened at what Hoseok told me. So Tae is being more weird than usual. Well, this weird isn't his cute and bubbly kind of weird. Aish...

"Really?! I didn't know. He was exactly the same with me... Well, thanks for letting me know anyway, Hoseok. I'll talk to Tae." I smiled as I patted his shoulder.

He beamed back.

"By the way, you ok? Tae told me that you're kind of sad." I had to complete this mission.

He breathed.

"Well, let's say I didn't want to live the life I had before. But after meeting Taehyung and you, I feel happier and less um, depressed. I have a lot of family problems you see. My dad is a drunkard and drug addict so my mum left him with me. I was only 6 then. My mum has a lot of work and jobs to support me. It's really hard for her so I make sure I study hard to make her proud but no matter how hard I try to do that, I feel like a failure to her. Like I've let her down. Like I've disappointed her, my mum." His eyes were getting teary and his smile disappeared.

I put my hand around Hoseok and comforted him.

"It's ok. I'm sure your mum just wants the best for her only son. Well, come on. We should join Tae and our other friend. You should meet him, he's really nice."

He beamed. "Okie! Let's go."

We turned a corner towards the canteen as we chatted.

Ahead of that corner, I spotted Tae and Joonie sunbae ( hehe Saeyeon likes to call him that ) facing 3 kids. I couldn't make out who those kids were though from the back.

"Hey guys, what's happening?" I called out innocently. Only to my dismay did I find out who those 3 kids were.

Jeon Jungkook and friends. Smirking, their hands in their pockets, and Jimin was licking his lips. Eeeeyyyyeeerrrr. Lust prince I see.

"Hey hun. Haven't talked in a while have we?" Jungkook called out as he walked towards me. I started walking backwards of course but that bastard. He controlled my freaking movements.

Shit.

He placed his hand on my chin and put his face close to me.

He smirked.

"And this is where I make you mine. Not anyone else's."

And he pressed his lips onto mine. A demon was kissing me. I sounded in my head. Pull away you idiot! He's a demon! I tried to resist but he backed me up to the wall behind me, pinning my wrists against the wall with his strong arms, his warm body against my front.

However hard I tried to pull away, I couldn't. He kissed me harder, smiling into the kiss.

I shouldn't have done it but I did.

I kissed him back.

The temptation to love someone was so strong. I haven't felt this good in so long.

It felt so good. Yet so freaking wrong. This feeling was unexpected and Jungkook's kiss felt so deep and intoxicating, much like a demon should. They do represent lust as it's an element of darkness. And seduction.

He finally pulled away. Satisfied with what he did to me.

I fluttered my eyes open. Blush dusted my face as I felt heat on my cheeks. A tingling feeling,

butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating fast. Did I always feel like this around Jungkook, the demon I hated so freaking much?

I still couldn't move. I was still dumbfounded
Jungkook just smirked. He turned back facing a shocked Tae and Namjoon as he placed his arm around my waist and pulled me in to him. I didn't resist, I actually kind of liked it.

I guess the human quote was kind of true: The more you hate, the more you love.

"See? She's mine now. I don't love her as an object. I do love her and I got to her before anyone could take her. So, too bad for you, Taehyung." Jungkook sneered.

Tae looked horrified at what had just happened and was furious at the same time.

I listened carefully to each of Jungkook's words.
Wait, Taehyung likes me?!

~~~
hey ppl hope you liked that update cos i'm getting a lor of inspiration right now haha