37

Jungkook POV

I couldn't hear, see, feel, smell or taste anything, my 5 sense blocked as I felt my body move but saw nothing through my eyes. I only could apparently, if Lucifer wanted or let me.

"Your mentality is so weak." he commented as I just lay in the abyss of my mind, hopeless of any solution.

True.

I couldn't lie about that part.

Since young living with Eomma on earth, I had been pushed around easily from being a supposed human in the eyes of Namjoon, an angel in Eomma's and a demon in Lucifer's. My identity could have just been unknown. Namjoon visited on a regular basis, coming about once every two days but always seemed to hide something from me as after hanging out with him, he'd always pull Eomma aside to talk. And boy they'd be in a deep serious conversation.

Then, I could finally see something in the midst of darkness all around me. Peering closely at the light, I felt myself be in control of my body and looked up to see a Seokjin flying towards me, causing me to widen my eyes at the sight.

Out of pure instinct, I stuttered out in shock.

"F-feathers?"

He stopped midway and landed immediately at my words.

His eyes bulged in confusion that I could see in his electric blue gold orbs shining at me incredulously.

I was back in control now.

So wrong.

A force pushed me to the back of my mind and my consciousness was literally dragged out of my own body and into the dark corner of my mind.

"N-no! I need to talk to them!" I desperately tried to hold back the force pushing me away from the light of my eyes I used to so easily look through.

"Fufufu... You're mine now, Jeon Jungkook. I can finally step into the human world and do what the devil was always meant to with the demons all loyally following me."

Cowering quietly in the corner I was trapped in by Lucifer's power, I bit back the urge to scream out in anger, knowing well that that was exactly what Lucifer wanted. For me to give into emotions. I must be tactful about this now.

Taking a deep breath to ease my frustration, I sorted my thoughts and knowledge of what my body was doing.

"Ok, so Dad has very very very likely, hurt Feathers and I saw Hoseok, Momo and my two awesome hyungs laying on the ground, meaning he put them to sleep for while. Yeonie is probably still in stone, Namjoon hyung was still tied onto the boulder and Taehyung was frozen, again trapped by Lucifer's power." I repeated to myself in my head, chest going up and down at a regular pace now.

"Taking the sleeping kids out of the picture, I'm guessing that Lucifer is going to make my Yeonie watch him hurt and injure two of her closest friends, Feathers and Taehyung. By now, he should have tortured Feathers," A frown creased on my forehead as my blood boiled at the thought of Lucifer hurting those close to Yeonie.

"...And Taehyung would be next."

My mind wandered about, worried what he would do to Taehyung when I felt myself being pulled back into my body again.

"Look, isn't it a beautiful sight?" Lucifer told me in my mind, dark humour in his voice.

I gulped. I saw myself stroking my hands into Taehyung's pristine white feathered wings, a maliciously cunning smile spread across my lips and my teeth flash into an evil grin. But it wasn't me. I didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. It was all Lucifer.