29

an: ok first of all, THANK YOU ALL KIDS FOR FLYING MY FIRST BOOK TO A 1K READS!!!!!!! 😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇😇💕💕💕💕💕😒💖💖💖💗💗💗😍😍😍😍😍😝😝😝😝😝🌈~ srsly thx for supporting me through the numbers and i sincerely hope yall can enjoy my next few works later on. I will be finishing this book in around 30+ chapters and will proceed with my other books planned (see bio). but once again, rly, thank you for reading my book :3

and here's your chapter 29

Jungkook POV

I landed on the soft earth of Hell. I had reached the entrance of Hell, two demon guards standing gruffly by the side, hands forever tapping on their sword hilts. Walking through the gates, they bowed rather deeply at me before standing up straight again.

"Some things never change, do they?" I muttered as I strolled towards the city centre of Hell, glancing around at the city I hadn't been in a while. Looking around as I headed to my intended destination, memories when I was taken by Lucifer flooded through my mind, flashing as each moment passed.

My eyes brushed upon a brown old wooden bench, seating it's old self in the middle of the square. I felt my memories swirl around as I slowly, staggered to the bench, dusting it lightly with my hands.

"How long has it been, Eomma?" A warm yet lonely feeling took my heart as I looked it over, a nostalgic smile on my face.

"Since then, I hated the season winter because of you. If spring just had come earlier, you would still be here, saving me from a nut job called my Dad. Just why, why did you have to go to him? Why meet Appa (Dad) when you knew the outcome?" I mumbled to myself, staring into the dark sky riddled with streaks of quiet lightning across the horizon. My grip tightened on the top of the bench as I bit the inside of my cheek.

Flashback

"Kookie-ah, its cold right now so button up, ok?" Eomma said sweetly as she cupped my face, a look mixed with worry and concern in her eyes. I nodded eagerly as I buttoned the rest of my jacket, the harsh winter wind blowing strongly towards us. Eomma was just wearing a few thin layers of clothes and had forced me to wear the rest of the thick ones.

"But Eomma, aren't you cold too? How long will you be gone for?" I whined, tugging on her sleeve as I pleaded her not to go. She weakly smiled back and bent down to place a kiss on my forehead, her slender fingers combing through my raven hair.

"It will only be a for a short while Kookie, but Eomma will come back, alright?" Lies. I cracked my sweetest smile and believed her, hugging her for what shouldn't have been the last time before waving off to Eomma and sat down on the bench.

End

But you didn't come back. My mind had given into my heart as tears just flowed down my cheeks as I quickly wiped them away and rested against the bench

"You lied to me, Eomma. You said you'd come back, but you didn't keep your promise." I sobbed, the tears becoming more uncontrollable as I tried my very best to stop the continuous flow.

"Ugh, I can't cry here. Eomma wouldn't like it if I did this. Calm down Jungkook. Calm down." I took in deep breaths as I calmed my aching heart and closed my eyes.