24

a/n: yooozzzzz hahah hope y'all enjoy the next few chapters. plan on making it about 30+ chapter then it will officially end !! btw, thx everyone for the reads y'all have given me :)))))))))

Narrator

Taehyung sighed deeply. Very very deeply.

He hadn't seen Saeyeon, Jungkook or Namjoon sunbae in 3 days. Saeyeon and Namjoon practically quit while the demons insisted they did not know what had happened to Jungkook.

"So you're 100% sure that you haven't seen Jungkook for this long already?" He asked Jimin and Suga during lunch for the 50th time.

Suga rolled his eyes as Jimin just continued eating his ice cream.

"Yes. Duh. We totally met that little bitch, ya ya." He replied sarcastically.

Taehyung looked down at his feet. Since Saeyeon and Jungkook ran off together and Namjoon was nowhere to be found, Taehyung had been really down then, eating little and being in a daze very often. After receiving his repeated answer, Taehyung just played with his food, stabbing his vegetable repeatedly with his fork, his eyes lifelessly staring at it.

Jimin looked at Suga who returned his stare and sighed at the same time.

Jimin leaned forward to the angel opposite the demons.

"You know, Taehyung-ah, cheer up a bit? It's just sad looking at you like this. We're pretty much the same in this way. Me and Yoongi got rejected by this badass demon girl in Hell, lol. Remember hyung?" Yoongi sighed and continued eating gummies.

Taehyung still looked lifeless despite the determination of Jimin to get Taehyung's mind off Saeyeon didn't falter one bit.

"The point is, there's other fish in the sea. Rejection is a part of relationships which we all have to try to accept that that person doesn't see us that way or is taken or just doesn't want to get together. You know? Cheer up please. It's no use moping about a love who sees you differently and not as a lover." Jimin continued as Taehyung just leaned back and stared at Jimin.

"Jimin, how old are you?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

Jimin was slightly taken aback. "Um, I'm 21 in human years. Why though?"

Taehyung shrugged back before standing up with his food tray. "Just curious. Suga, you?"

Suga scrunched his eyebrows at Taehyung before answering, "23."

Taehyung nodded and returned his tray before walking back to the classroom. Jimin and Suga sighed again.

"Are angel hearts really broken that easily? Pft. Weak." Suga snarled at the slowly disappearing figure of Taehyung.

Jimin raised his eyebrows at his hyung. "무슨소리아. (What the hell you talking about.) Hyung, you were like that when Jisoo rejected you man. Aigoo, stop being tough when you're much more soft. I'm going, bye." Jimin the got up and walked towards the classroom, trailing behind Taehyung.

Suga' face turned pinkish as he rubbed the male of his neck and he sighed.

"I guess all of us demons do have just a bit humanity left."

Taehyung POV

I reached the classroom early to see a guy in class studying. Looking at the clock, I realised that there was still 25 minutes to the end of lunch period. I then plopped my ass onto my seat and tried to fall aslee

"Taehyung-ah, where's Saeyeon?" The classmate who was studying asked me, making me open a lazy eye at him in annoyance.

My heart broke a little more at the mention of her name.