21

Taehyung POV

I cried a little harder.

It hurt when she rejected me. But it hurt even more when I knew that she was in love with Jungkook.

"Namjoon sunbae, where are you? I could use some of your advice. Please..." My heart broke into more pieces as I couldn't help but replay the scene of Saeyeon apologising to me.

"Aish. Why? Where's Namjoon sunbae anyway? Haven't seen him since Hoseok got taken. Oh shit ya. Hoseok." I immediately stood up,
seriousness plastered on my face.

But, Saeyeon isn't focused right now and Namjoon sunbae is gone. What the f**k do I do now?! Shit!
I grabbed my hair in frustration. Everyone had strayed from the original mission which was to help Hoseok get better.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!! F**k why?! Shit. Can't do anything now. Guess just have to go to class first."
I then walked towards class and entered. Saeyeon had already arrived and was chatting away with Jungkook.

I sighed and shook my head, walking to my seat and sat my butt down heavily, waiting for Mr Kang to come in about 1 minute.

"Well, someone's grumpy today." Suga taunted behind me. Just ignore their shit.

"Well, Mr Kang is already here so shut up sucker." I smiled, sarcasm lining my tone of speech.

Suga just clacked his tongue and looked away.
But I turned my head forward and saw the sight I hated the most. Jungkook and Saeyeon flirting.
I curled my fists slightly at the sight of Saeyeon acting lovey dovey with that bastard.

What's so good about that bastard? Why can't you love me and not that motherf**ker?  He doesn't love you, Saeyeon. You're more vigilant than this! He has changed you in such a bad way.

I was so angry that I scratched the table with my nails, making a soft but screechy sound. At least it didn't catch the attention of Mr Kang. But it had catch the attention of the shitbags I didn't want to talk to.

"Oh. Angry now huh? Just cos she turned you down for Jungkook? Wow, man you need to get help. Jungkook ain't that bad yo. Not as bad as Jimin at least cos he's gonna you know, heat up a lot of things." Suga the 'swag' demon said, Jimin snickering beside him. I gritted my teeth and tried my best not to give into their taunts.

"Well, not like a demon would change her for any better. You sons of bitches." I growled back only audible for them to hear.

Jimin laughed. But it had to be a little too loud.
"Park Jimin. Sweeping duty until 1pm today. What's so funny anyway?" Mr Kang crossed his arms at Jimin who smiled at him 'angelically' and and rested his head on the table.

"Mr Kang~ I did that yesterday though. Let me off this once please..." And he did aegyo. Oh God. As a guy, it's cute yet cringey. Wait, why am I thinking a demon is cute?! Wtf Taehyung. Stahp it.
Girls were swooning over his aegyo, Jungkook and Saeyeon were in their own world sadly, Suga was smiling at Jimin and the other guys in class and Mr Kang were just frozen. Me? I just rolled my eyes and leaned back on my chair. Ok. I think Suga is gay for Jimin. Wow. (Yoonmin 💖)

"Uhmmmm... Jimin-ah, go water the plants instead, at least you get fresh air." Mr Kang quickly replied and turned back to the board.
Jimin smiled, his eyes in turn smiling as well as he leaned back in his seat comfortably.

I turned around and glared at Jimin. "Dude, what the hell?!" I hissed at him.

"What? Did you fall for me as well? Kekeke."

A disgusted look was plastered to my face.

"Wtf. Go to Hell and die please."

He leaned forward and whispered, "Already did. Idiot angel. Don't you know that demons are already dead inside? We have no heart, no soul and no humanity. If one of them do, then that's rare. Tsk."