20

Jungkook POV

1h before class started

"Hi hun." I said to Saeyeon as I sat down next to her.

"Oh hi. What you gonna do now, demon?" She suddenly asked.

"You ok?"

She shrugged. "Yea. Just tired of being a good angel all the time? Well, maybe."

I smiled.

"Wanna skip again?"

Saeyeon leaned in close, making me lean back.

"No, not today."

And she winked, making my heart flutter.

"Well, I can always-"

The jealous angel came along and banged his hand between us, cutting off our conversation.

"Yes, you can always stay away." Taehyung growled with a warning look in his eye.

"Tae-ah, chill. I can- woah! Taehyung stop!"

He suddenly grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of class, obviously angry and pissed off by me.
I stood up to stop him but Suga hyung gestured to me not to. Though I wanted to stop Taehyung, I held it in and let them pass, with Saeyeon crying to Taehyung that it hurt.

I gritted my teeth. If he loves her, shouldn't he be more careful with her? She's a precious angel to me. Kim Taehyung. Just what are you doing?!

Taehyung POV

I took her by the wrist and dragged her out, ignoring Jungkook's glare at me from the back.
Saeyeon tried to take my hand off her wrist, crying at me that it hurt.

"Tae-ah, Hajimayo. (Stop it.) It hurts, please. Why are doing this?" Her lovely voice said. I held back the urge to just kiss her there and stop her from falling for that jerk.

I kept my poker face on. For now. For Saeyeon to realise what she was getting herself into.  After we reached the lockers, I threw her slightly against the lockers. She moaned in pain slightly and was gonna walk to me but I blocked her off. Her eyes stared right into me as she spoke with legit seriousness.

"Kim Taehyung. Just what that's you doing?"
I leaned forward, making her shrink against the locker. I banged my hand onto the locker door by her head, making sure she couldn't escape.

"I'm such a jerk. I couldn't protect when we were younger and I can't protect you from demons now."

"Taehyung..."

"Im Saeyeon. I love you and you know it. I love you so much it drives me crazy. You're so perfect and beautiful that I cannot share you with anyone else. You are the only one for me in this cursed world. But why. Just WHY must you love that bastard?! He's a f**king demon. Even worse he's the prince. What happened to the old you I knew? Please love me back. I love you too much to let you go to the other side. Please don't love anyone else. From today I wish that you will see me as not a brother, but as a man."

"Taehyung-ah, it's not that. I don't think-"

I forced my lips on hers, kissing her hard against the locker.