10

Saeyeon POV

"Wait what?" I somehow shouted-whispered to Namjoon.

Tae just stared at Namjoon, ready to listen.

He cleared his throat but as he opened his mouth to talk, the bell rang and break was over.

"Ayyyeeeee.... we could have gotten important information if we didn't have to go back to class now." I pouted.

Tae showed me his rectangular smile cutely and replied,"Never mind Hyung, tell us in private after school? Oh by the way, which class are you in?" As Tae scanned Namjoon in the school uniform.

"Sure and I'm in your class thanks to Seokjin pulling some strings for me to get into your class."

"Huh? How can you get into our class by pulling a string?" Tae said dumbly.

I face palmed.

"You know what never mind Tae let's just go to class." I said as I pushed Namjoon and Tae to class.

In class...

"Ok settle down kids. As some of you may have seen in the other classes, we have a new student, Kim Namjoon please stand for a while." Mr Kang announced. Everyone turned their heads to see Namjoonie who politely smiled at them. He was sitting in the seat beside Hoseok on the next column of seats.

"Got backup angels here huh? Well, you know very well that ain't gonna stop us Hun." Jungkook sneered.

I rolled my eyes.

"Dude just shut up for once. Although its human school, I still wanna get good school grades like at least while you am go play with some human girls who fangirl over you and your friends." I replied as I rolled my eyes.

He just smirked back.

"Ok class for the music project y'all will be paired up and ONLY I will pair you guys up." Mr Kang said, attracting my attention back to him. Damn I hope I'm with Namjoon or Tae or Hoseok on this one...

As Mr Kang read out the pair names, I prayed that I would be with one of my angel friends or maybe an innocent human?

"And next..."

I held my breath as he was to calm my name.

"Im Saeyeon and Jeon Jungkook."

My anticipated smile fell when I heard that.
"How nice... we're together again~" Jungkook sung.

I face palmed. So badly.

Then the rest of the class got paired up with a member of the opposite gender and Tae and Namjoon got paired with random human girls.

The girl who was paired up with Tae was so excited lol she practically screamed when she heard that she was paired up with him.

"Ok kids the project is due in 3 weeks and y'all will have to select a song and sing it together so no solos." Mr Kang continued.

My mouth hung agape.

Tf is Mr Kang thinking??!!! OMFT now I have to work with a demon. Haiz... just endure it Saeyeon. You will get good grades here.

That annoying as fxxk voice broke my train of thoughts. "Oh how nice~ we're together Hun. And you said that you wanted to get good grades, well this is like 70% of the music grade so let's do this well, Saeyeonie." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Class dismissed!"

I hurriedly packed my bag and was gonna walk over to Namjoon and Tae when Jungkook held my wrist.

"Dude wtf. Let me go before I incinerate you." I protested.

"Shh." Was all he said back as he put his finger on my lips and again, controlled my movements so that I couldn't escape from him.

Then, suddenly I felt a force freeze time and everyone getting out of class stopped moving. Even Namjoon and Tae who were walking to me stopped midair.

I looked around extremely confused and scared of what Jungkook could do to me in this 'realm'.

"Wha-" I got cut off by him.

"Before this starts, I wanna say don't hold back."
I stared at him utterly confused.

Dark tendrils of shadow surrounded us and the world seemed so much darker and cold.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. I don't have time for your mind games. What are you trying to do huh? Get into my head? At least tell me where the hell we are?" I demanded.

He smirked.

OMFT IM SICK OF THIS SMIRK. TF IS HIS PROBLEM?!

"Well Hun, you guessed correctly. We're in Hell. Just you and me. Nice huh."

Wait what the hell did he just say?!