chapter 10

[Name] stared, paralyzed, at the sight presented to her. Her shoulders trembled. She was holding Demise's sword, but dropped it in order to rush past the Demon Lord and over to Link.

Fi emerged from the demonic blade as well, floating over and hovering above the Hero.

"[Name]," she spoke, prompting the Sheikah girl to sigh. She shakily rose her hands above his chest, and a blue light misted around them. Realizing she was attempting to heal the Hylian boy, Ghirahim tackled her.

"NO!" He screeched. "I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO RUIN MY PLANS AGAIN!"

[Name] stared at the Demon Lord, tears welling in her eyes. Black dots speckled her vision; in layers of exhaustion, shock, and terror, she found herself unable to move.

"...I shouldn't have brought you back..." she muttered. Ghirahim tore his gaze away, turning back to Link. He manifested his sword, raising it above the Hero's heart, and [Name] knew Link lacked the strength to dodge. Snapping out of her stupor, she dove over his body, shielding him and taking a direct blow through the side of her back.

Link's rheumy eyes flashed open as he struggled to focus through his blurred vision. He recognized [Name], and saw her smile weakly as blood dribbled down her chin.

"It's fine," she wheezed out. "He can't kill me..."

As Ghirahim pulled out his blade, her ruptured skin and muscle mended themselves, easing the pain in the process. Within a matter of seconds it appeared as though nothing had ever happened.

Having regained her resilience, she hauled Demise's sword from the ground and aimed it at her "servant."

Ghirahim rolled his eyes. He snapped his fingers, and his blade disappeared.

"Since when were you able to utilize healing magic?" he questioned.

"How do you think I resurrected you?" she snapped, before warily glancing at the KO'ed Hyruleans. They were all in critical condition; it wouldn't be long before one of them succumbed to their injuries. She couldn't deal with Ghirahim right now.

She bit her lip, glancing at the soldiers, and the members of the Resistance, before turning back to Ghirahim. "Where's Telma?"

"Why would I care? She ran off somewhere," he answered, before turning back to Link. "On to more important matters... That boy - all I want is his life. Why can't you understand that?!"

[Name] heavily exhaled, continuing to shield the Hero's body. She refused to lower her sword.

"Ugh..." Link grunted, and the Sheikah girl hushed him by jabbing the tip of her boot to his stomach. Her foot enveloped in a gentle blue mist as she activated her healing magic. He moaned as his wounds rapidly closed up, prompting Ghirahim to finally glance down and see what was happening.

Although his eyes first flew open in surprise, he quickly replaced this with fury. He narrowed his dark orbs, his teeth clenched, his emotions fuming.

"You sly little...!" He began, rushing towards her. She hauled Link up, pulling him aside as to avoid being impaled once again.

Link nodded at [Name] as a sign of gratitude. He then grabbed the Master Sword and swung it around a few times, before turning back to the other members of the Resistance.

His eyebrows furrowed; he wanted to help them, but if he let his guard down for even a second Ghirahim would take the chance to spear him. [Name] seemed to be facing the same predicament.

Suddenly, before anyone could make a move, Telma swung open the doors. Dozens of Hylian soldiers piled in, charging towards the Demon Lord. He was quick to knock the first wave of soldiers off their feet, before grabbing [Name] by the waist and flinging her over his shoulder. He took Demise's sword in his other hand.

"W-What..?" She struggled against his hold, watching as her friends faded from view when Ghirahim teleported away.

a/n: here are the numb characters' heights if anyones curious (not official!)

[Name] : _'_

Fabuhim: 6'5

Chocohim: 7'7

Midna (true): 6'2

Midna (imp): 3'0

Fi: 4'7

TP!Link: 5'8

SS!Link: 5'9

Zelda: 5'10

Demise: 9'2

Ganondorf: 8'6

Zant: 7'1

Auru: 6'4

Renado: 5'11

Shad: 5'11

Rusl: 5'9

Iza: 5'9

Ashei: 5'8

Telma: 5'7

Coro: 5'6

Hena: 5'3

Luda: 5'2

Impaz: 5'0

Agitha: 4'6