chapter 33

a/n:

UH ABOUT THE VIDEO

author-chan decided to try and sing but

cRiNge

ok moving on pffff

i used a forbidden word in this chapter ;0

QOTD (sent in by UnknownCharactre ):
Which Zelda character is most adorable to you?

►RAVIO

"Y-Your Highness?!" [Name] sputtered out. The cloaked woman smiled gently.

"Please, hush for now..."

Zelda's eyes flicked up to meet the prisoner's, catching the younger female off guard. She was standing before royalty, in a cell redolent of rot, no less. The princess's pearly blue irises seemed to pierce through her and harbored an agelong wisdom, a stark contrast to [Name]'s fiery orbs.

"Your Highness, what... what happened?" The Sheikah quieted her voice into a gentle whisper, obeying her soon-to-be-queen's request. Just as the question rolled off her tongue, the cell's lock clicked and Zelda creaked it open.

"Having that sword spirit trapped within his blade solves many issues," Zelda ignored the question, moving aside so that [Name] could step out. "But not all. We must make haste, before they realize you're missing. You caused quite a commotion up above."

[Name]'s lips flattened into a straight line. "To where? We can't leave the barrier."

The princess smiled, only halfway agreeing. "I cannot. However you may, if you're willing to battle through Ganon's army of vermin."

[Name] wanted desperately to question why -- if she could, surely the princess could as well. If anything, Zelda should be the one to leave, not her. To reassure her people that nothing bad had happened to her.

But this was not the time to ask such trivial things. [Name] kept her mouth shut, watching as the brunette strode over to the dungeon's exit.

"I will lead you out."

"Y-Your Majesty," [Name] called out, and for a moment a sliver of panic crawled up her back. The resounding echo of her voice was rather loud, and she feared it might have alerted a guarding darknut.

"The monsters have since retreated. You're fine," Zelda eased, noticing the Sheikah's rigid posture. She turned around fully, back turned to the open dungeon door. "What is it?"

"I... would like to get the sword first," [Name] glanced downward, somewhat ashamed for refusing her future queen. She looked up for just a moment, feeling the need to clarify: "Ganon's sword."

Zelda gazed deep into her subject's eyes. She was trying to ascertain what use the youth might have with Ghirahim. Retribution? Affection? Perhaps... even more than that?

"I must deny you permission from recklessly running out to face Ganon... I fear not even my greatest soldiers were able to conquer him."

"I won't fight him," [Name] insisted. "I just need to see Ghirahim."

Zelda's eyebrows furrowed. "Do as I say, please. I will not risk another Hyrulean's life to pay for my own foolish choices."

[Name]'s eyes shimmered just then, causing the matured woman's lashes to sweep upward. Surprise coursed through her seeing tears prickle at the edges of those red irises. But these tears and twinkles were blinked away within seconds. Zelda's face darkened. She hadn't expected such a strong reaction to being told no. Especially since her reasoning was to prevent [Name]'s death.

But she was insistent; [Name] would not be visiting with Ganon, not if Zelda could help it. Which is why it came as a surprise when the red-eyed female murmured:

"...Lead the way, then."

Her princess nodded, choking back a slight uncertainty. But she pushed aside any hesitation and nodded.

"This way," Zelda motioned, exiting the dungeon.

  •

a/n

short filler chapter cuz

author-chan is in a yuri mood

specifically for urbosa

are there even any urbosa x reader fanfics on here yet

if someone writes one i'll dedicate a chapter to them

and follow them

and love them

and praise them

and give them virtual cookies

i've had enough revali & sidon gawd

no thats a lie one can never read too much sidlink

IS REVALI x LINKS SHIP NAME STILL REVALI???

WHAT

WHOA

OK

UHH BUT STILL

RECOMMEND A GOOD URBOSA STORY

ZELDA X URBOSA SUFFICES

OR EVEN IF YOU HAVE OTHER ZELDA FANFICS I WANNA READ THEM

PLS

IM BORED ;;;

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY AN AUTHORS NOTE LOOL
NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG & INVOLVE GHIRAHIM TO MAKE UP FOR THE LACKING ROMANCE ^^