chapter 59

a/n

if u skipped the video in the a/n i highly recommend u go back & watch it

you wont be disappointed ;D

The first thing [Name] noticed when she stepped inside was the room's rumbling. Like an earthquake, the walls trembled and sand cascaded from the ceiling. She then realized that the majority of this room's ground was sand, and was rapidly sinking due to the shuddering chamber.

She spotted Link up ahead, along with the skull of some sort of beast. ...And the Scimitar of Twilight plunged into said creature's crown. She furrowed her brows, unsure how to interpret what was happening.

"Link!" She called, and the boy in question jumped back in surprise. Cautiously, he turned his head, just as she began sliding down the sand. She reached the platform the young Hylian stood on, and curiously glanced over at the fossil.

"How'd you get here..?" He asked, and [Name] froze. She realized that by being here, in the past, at a time where her relationship with Link was nothing more than acquaintances, she might've caused some contradiction.

"Didn't you hear? Zant's a baby daddy!"

Link looked, well, horrified.

"Sorry, what?" He asked, raising both brows. His eyes then traveled to her stomach, and back to her face again. "You're.. preg..?" He couldn't bring himself to finish his question, but [Name] understood.

"Not me, Zant," she clarified, and Link physically began to twitch. Somehow the idea of the Usurper King carrying a child was even more terrifying.

"Zant is..?" Link suddenly couldn't move; petrified by merely imagining this all.

"ーthe proud father of Master Bulblin!"

Of course, Link had never met Master Bulblin or any of the Yigaーso the first thing that came to mind was King Bulblin, the enormous, horned monster who reeked of a nauseating pungency. Pairing those two as father and son, he swore he almost passed out.

However he wasn't given a chance to give this much thought, as Stallord's head suddenly rose into the air. Impressively able to snap back into focus, his eyes narrowed, and he readied to battle the resurrected skull.

Meanwhile, [Name] was awestruck. Part of her wondered if Ghirahim was the one controlling the beast, since the Twilight Scimitar was embedded in its crown. She could only stare as it soared through the room, before knocking Link right off the platform they stood on.

Alarmed by his screams, she jerked herself away from her thoughts and ran over to the platform's edge.

"Link!" She shouted. "Are you dead?!"

"No," he grunted out, before using his spinner to roll back up the edifice.

Stallord glided over to [Name], levitating right before her face. She tensed, not exactly knowing what to do. While it seemed likely, she couldn't assume that this was Ghirahim, as that could result in a reckless death..

Yet she still couldn't move her body, watching in a slight panic as she held a stare-off with the giant fossil. Finally, the skull shifted, moving away to greet the approaching Link from below. In response, the green-clad Hero attacked it with his spinner, causing it to collapse.

He then unsheathed the Master Sword, readying to slash at the Scimitar of Twilight. It seemed rather obvious that the scimitar was the skull's source of life. 

[Name] wasn't sure what came over her. Seeing that Link was aiming for Ghirahim's vessel, an overpowering desire to protect him suppressed her usual mindset. She leapt off the platform, risking the possibility of breaking all her limbs in order to stop the Hylian boy.