Chapter 28

Here's chapter 28 for you guys, hope you like it :).

(Ali's P.O.V)

We're about a whole hour late for school but finally, after a whole lot of rushing, we're all situated in our cars. I'm in my beautiful Wanda, Dylan and Elliot are in Dylan's Range Rover, Alex and Jake are in what I presume, is Jake's yellow Ferrari. 

I ease my baby out of her spot and out into the open road, being followed closely behind by Dylan and Jake. As I step on the gas, I hear the powerful roar that my Wanda lets out and smile to myself. That's my girl.

Fifteen minutes later we're on school grounds, luckily there were a few parking spaces left open at the front of the building.

As I close the door to my pride and joy, I feel a familiar arm wrap itself around my waist. Dylan kisses my temple and hugs me close, pulling me towards the school. Elliot, Jake and Alex follow closely behind. I chuckle lightly at the fact that Elliot still hasn't taken off his Ray Bans, he must be practically dying right about now. Poor guy, no one deserves to come to school whilst enduring a hangover.

Second period we have English and funnily enough, we're all in the same class. Dylan, Jake, Alex, Elliot and I all walk in halfway during the lesson, causing all eyes to turn onto us. 

"Sup," Jake winks at a pissed off looking Mrs. Shields. 

"I'm sorry we're late, Mrs. Shields." I speak for all of us, blushing slightly when all eyes turn onto me.

"Ah, Miss. Vincent. Why am I not surprised?" Mrs. Shields states in a dull tone and my eyes widen. What does she mean she's not surprised? That bitc--

"Please, try not to disrupt my lesson any further. Sit down, already." She snaps and I glare at her.

"Actually, this was our fault, not hers." Elliot steps up, removing his sunglasses and shoving them into his pocket back pocket.

"Very well, detention for you all. Please stay behind after class to collect your slips." The teacher turns back to the board and I notice some girls staring at me with eyes wide. Some of them even stop to whisper to their friends, and others do nothing but glare at me. I sigh, I knew this was coming.

I guess this is the response I get for showing up one hour late for school. Not only that, but also coming along with the boys that are notorious for their player ways. In a way, this is exactly what I expected, but then again, who cares?

Dylan pulls me to his front and holds my hand as he guides me to his usual desk, situated all the way at the back of the room. I sit on the desk in front of his, right next to the window. Jake, Alex and Elliot all disperse to the closest available seats.

"As I was saying before being rudely interrupted, your projects are due for next week." Mrs. Shields informs us and I sigh in relief; Dylan and I had already completed that about a week ago.

"Everyone get your textbooks out and turn to page 131," She commands in her nasal voice before I completely tune her out.

Dylan grabs onto my chair and pulls it back so it's touching his table. He leans forward and my breath hitches due to his proximity. I feel his warm, minty breath on my neck, sending goosebumps all throughout. However, I try to push all of that to the back of my mind and keep a composed demeanor.

I am not very happy with Dylan right now, as right before we left the house, he had locked me in his bathroom for a good twenty minutes. Why? Because I threw freezing cold water over his sleeping figure; but he deserved it. I had warned him before I left his room, he brought it upon himself.