Chapter 32

Finally chapter 32, enjoy :D

Oh, and please read the important author's note at the end if you don't usually do it. Thank you :)

(Ali's P.O.V)

I wake with a jolt, possibly from nightmares of Dylan dropping me into the pseudo lava yesterday and nearly drowning the life out of me. Contrary to his consistent negations, I have suspicions that he dropped me purposefully and not as he claimed to be, 'accidentally'.

I turn my head to look at the he-devil, lying peacefully in a deep slumber. I distance myself, attempting to inconspicuously get out of bed but he instantly frowns and mumbles some unintelligible words.

His arm shoots out and around my waist, pulling me back underneath his strong hold.

If Dylan is still asleep then I'm a monkey's uncle.

"Dylan, I gotta pee." I inform him, attempting to loosen his grip on me. No such luck. Instead, he tightens his hold, pressing down further on my bladder and subsequently increasing my urge to pee. Awesome.

"Just so you know, I will pee on you. Boyfriend or not." Is my futile attempt to persuade him into letting me go.

"If it means you not leaving the bed, then go right ahead." He mumbles sleepily with his eyes still glued shut.

Not to sound like a nympho but his morning voice is damn sexy.

"Peanut," I admonish him with the nickname he so lovingly takes to - note the sarcasm. "Let go before I'm forced to take serious action."

Dylan lying face down and me on my back makes it all the more harder for me to escape his death grip. He doesn't respond negatively to the nickname he so ultimately despises, putting me at a loss as to what else I could possibly do to achieve my main goal of going for my morning pee.

"No. Stay. Cuddle." He huffs, furrowing his head into the crook of my neck and breathing heavily. This sends an unwanted spark through my body, causing me to shiver lightly.

"I don't want to cuddle. I want to tinkle," I frown, letting a loud sigh escape my lips as it dawns on me that Dylan won't let go any time soon. Meaning, I'll probably have a burst bladder before I can convince him to stop being such a doofus and let me go pee already. "I hate you," I mumble childishly, staring at the white ceiling above me.

He leaves a soft, wet kiss just between the base of my neck and my collarbone before saying: "But I love you," it makes it almost hard to hear him due to his head being buried into my neck. "Even despite your constant abuse." He says. "However, maybe if you were nicer," he lifts his head so he's now looking into my eyes. "I would have let you go pee." Dylan smirks. "But now you have to stay here and cuddle. That's just how the system works."

Without so much as another word, Dylan pulls me towards him and wraps a leg around mine. He rests his head on my chest, holding me tight with his strong arm.

"What system?" I scoff, scowling as I watch him making himself comfortable.

"Dylan's system," he dismisses, closing his eyes once more.

"Well I don't like Dylan's system. I want Ali's system, the one where she gets to kick your ass if you don't let her go pee." I retort begrudgingly and he chuckles lowly, a wry smile forms onto his lips.

"What are you willing to offer?" He asks, eyes still closed. His grip strong as ever.

"You can't make me bribe you into letting me go pee. What kind of boyfriend even are you?" I dictate, blowing off a strand of hair that has landed on my face. My arms at the moment are somewhat immobile. I have my boyfriend to thank for that.