Chapter 6

SMOSH GAMES POV (Everyone)

Wes: Oh my god! Emily is the most adorable thing in the world. She's so cute, funny and has such an adorable personality. It's hard to believe that she's one of the most respectable female gamers; she's so humble and down to earth. She hasn't said a single thing about her channel, yet she's got 15 million subs! I was really lucky I got to meet her when she was doing a cosplay with me, when we were Mario and Peach. I can't help but like her, but I know Sohinki likes her too. I'm not giving up on her. I'm the better match for her; I can protect her and love her better than he can. Game on, Sohinki, I'm not letting this girl go without a fight.

Ian: Thank God Emily was able to do the game bang. Flitz being out sick could not have come on a worse day, as we had fans down on our ass to do a massive game bang and we had no new material to upload. Having her here was truly a god sent gift. I think Sohinki likes her too, so there was an added bonus of seeing him happy, as he was really upset when his girlfriend broke up with him a couple of months ago. I NEED TO SET THIS UP! Emily has the high score! Perfect! If she wins and Sohinki loses, then I can force them to dance together, and then he would hold her, and the fans would start shipping it! Just like IanCorn! Strap yourselves in Emily and Sohinki; Emhinki is about to become the future Smosh OTP.

Mari: I'm so glad I got to see Emily again! I'm so happy for her when she finally hit 15 million, but I was a little jealous as Smosh Games had been on the air for over three years and we had just under seven million subscribers, and she had only had been on YouTube for a little under 3 years. I watched her dance, seeing the perfects rack up, and her score go up. I looked as all the males watched her little body jump around, and I see Matt looking at her, love evident in his eyes. I felt jealousy flare up inside my chest. I know that we weren't dating or anything but I wanted to. She finishes her dance and has a score that Flitz would have been jealous of, and a score that I couldn't beat. She sits on his lap and I hate how close they are. I need to stop this ship, now.

Joven: Emily is a really good dancer; I might get to dance with her. I personally really think she deserves every single one of her subscribers and she is a great person all around. I was a really big fan of her, and I think she is actually would be an amazing girlfriend. I wouldn't date her because I know Sohinki likes hers a lot, and besides I have a girlfriend that I love. It's still cool that my favourite YouTuber is here right now. Oh! My turn to dance! Time for me to be sexy!

Lasercorn: I'm glad Emily is happy now. She went through a depression a little while ago when her last boyfriend cheated on her, and that's when she started to have her eating disorder. She says she's okay now and I can see it. Her eyes are shining, her smile comes more easily and I'm happy to see it. I had met her a few years ago when she was looking for a job, and she babysat Tyler for me. We had become fast friends, and I thought of her like a little sister. I think her happiness is because of Matt. He clearly loves her and I think she loves him back. I need to get the heat off of IanCorn, so I'm going to help bring these two kids together. I love them both and they remind me of my wife and myself when we were younger.

Anthony: I'm glad to see Emily again. I missed her bubbly personality and her bright smile, I wonder if she would consider being a part of Smosh Games! It would be great to get another girl around here and I'm sure Mari would be happy not to be the only girl here. The only part that would make her say no would be her channel. She's one of the most popular gamers and we couldn't pull her away from her fans. I need to talk to Ian about this.