Chapter 26

I spend the rest of my time in the hospital spending time the way I choose; recording videos for my channel, catching back up with Courtney, spending time with Sean, Nate, Felix and Mark as I never get to see them anymore, Sean and Felix agree to record some vlogs with me, showing some of my time in the hospital, Nate and I work on a song for Five Nights at Freddy's as we're going to be releasing a song in October to celebrate the end of Five Nights at Freddy's series, and of course I spend time with the Smosh guys and bonding with my new coworkers. On my last day of hospital care, I couldn't wait to get out of there. I finished signing the papers for my release, and I start changing into my clothes that Mark had gotten from my house; A black Super Smosh t-shirt with a white cardigan, black jeans, and grey ankle boots. 

Joshua and David were waiting for me, with Tyler in David's arms

Joshua and David were waiting for me, with Tyler in David's arms. I rush over to them, hugging them both close. Tyler was then placed into my arms, and the little boy hugs me close. "Hey there little man!" I cheer, and the small boy claps his hands in joy, as they two older men laugh loudly. "Come on. You must want to get out of here." David says, leading all of us outside. We walk into the brightly lit Los Angeles day, but I'm surprised at what I see; Matt standing outside, with a large stereo. 

"What's going on?" I ask, but my question goes unanswered as the song "Safe and Sound" starts playing

"What's going on?" I ask, but my question goes unanswered as the song "Safe and Sound" starts playing. (PLAY MUSIC)  Matt starts dancing, pulling moves in time with the song. "What?" I laugh, watching as Wes, Mark, Sean, Nate and Felix all join him, dancing in perfect time, all with identical smiles on their faces. "Safe and Sound! Hold your ground!" They start singing to the music, as David and Joshua join the fray, leaving me alone at the front of the hospital. As the song progress, more and more people jump out, joining my dancing boyfriend and friends; Ian and Anthony, The Warp Zone, Shane Dawson, Rosanna Pansino, Courtney, and so many more. "I could show you love!" Matt sings a solo, and points to me smiling. I'm crying by the end of the song, as they all form a circle around Tyler, and me. Tyler, whom had been laughing throughout the entirety of the song and dance number, still giggles as he takes in the happy experience from everyone. Matt comes forward, takes Tyler out of my arms and hands him back to David, before coming forward and kissing me passionately. I kiss back, my arms going to his neck and waist, pulling him close to me, and his arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me flush against him. "I love you so much! That was amazing! H-How?" I stutter, hugging him as a thank you. "I wanted to do something special for my princess, and show her how much she means to me. I have one more gift for you though." He says, and pulls out a long box, handing it to me. "What did you do?" I ask, my voice quivering as I open the box. "Nothing, my dearest." He whispers, and I gasp as I open the box; a heart locket lies in the box, with the words "I love you, always and forever" on the back of the heart, and on the front of the heart "Girlfriend of Matt Sohinki" is engraved, letting the world know that I was his girl.

" He whispers, and I gasp as I open the box; a heart locket lies in the box, with the words "I love you, always and forever" on the back of the heart, and on the front of the heart "Girlfriend of Matt Sohinki" is engraved, letting the world know t...

 "I love it, and I love you!" I say, before putting on the necklace, and I kiss my wonderful boyfriend, before leaving the hospital with the man I love, and saying goodbye to my wonderful friends.