Chapter 37

-Time Skip to After Emily finishes reading the fanfiction- 

"Welcome to the Smosh Games Crew Emily! We're sorry we had to traumatize you, but you did amazing, and we are so lucky to have you on board!" Matt says, wrapping an arm around me as he finishes the video. I was totally unprepared for the fanfiction, worse being I had to ready it by myself and Matt watching. Basically I had to read what was a word porn about my boyfriend and me. How did people write fanfiction in two weeks without knowing much about us? I will never under estimate the power of the internet. I decided to move on and I walk towards the rest of the crew, thanking them for their time and effort, and moving on to the Smosh Games crew, thanking them for making me feel welcome, before going to my desk and getting ready to record some more videos. Wes, Joshua, David, Flitz and Matt all sit down, and my desk is between Matt's and Wes's so I am constantly protected. Wes immediately starts editing the video we just shot, and the others work on personal videos, with me making small comments in them, and waving to their videos. I sit at my computer, and join the prop hunt game between Mark, Wade, Sean, Felix, and Bob; being placed on a team with Sean and Mark.  "JACK YA IRISH BASTARD!" I yell into my mic when he sells me out so I get killed by Bob. "Sorry lassie! Ya deserved it!" He laughs, as Wade quickly kills him. "Take that Ya Irish Bastard!" I laugh as he groans in defeat. We continue playing for another hour, until we all have enough film to release about 5-6 episodes each, making it easier for me as I could release one each week or two per week. I quickly sign off, using my outro and telling people they could also now find me on Smosh Games, and that they should check out all of the other channels featured in the video. "That was a ton of fun guys. I wish we all lived in the same corner of the world. Not that I don't love you Mark." I say to the boys, as we were all still on a skype call. "Same here. I miss all of you." Felix said, and I could Maya and Edgar barking in the background as he talked. "Bob and I will try to come up to see you soon. We both feel really bad that we didn't come to the hospital. I am so glad you're okay!" Wade cheers, and I smile at them through my webcam. "I miss you guys too! I promise that when you guys get down to LA, you're not going to be alone for a second!" I say, but then I notice some commotion down by the door, and I see Joshua and Wes, trying to push someone away. "Guys, theres''s something wrong at the office. I have to go!" I say, and the others try to figure out what's wrong. "I'm not sure, but I am pretty sure that they are going to need someone with fighting knowledge. I'll be fine. Bye guys! I love you!" I say, signing off and removing my headphones. "I DON'T CARE! I NEED TO SEE HER! SHE'S HERE AND I KNOW IT!" An angry voice yells, and suddenly Matt flies to my side, his arms around my waist and he pulls me close. "Don't listen to a word Angel. I've got you." He whispers to me, kissing my lips quickly. "Baby what's happening?" I ask, looking at the door. "I think someone wants to see you, and Wes and Joshua don't exactly want his ass in here." Matt growls, staring at the door. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" A voice that I recognize suddenly bursts into the door, staring at me wrapped in Matt's arms. "Hello Sweetie..." A voice filled with venom spits at me. "Shayne." I whisper, looking at my verbally abusive, cheating ex-boyfriend, who was at the moment torn between looking happy to see me and ready to kill my boyfriend.