Chapter 33

FIRST OFF: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 800 READS!!! I AM SO SHOCKED! I LOVE YOU! 

Seeing my ex-girlfriend in public was not something that was on my list of things I had wanted to do. Upon seeing her, I was instantly brought back to our last fight; one where she called me worthless and spineless. I was still trying to form the proper words to her when she spoke. "Oh my god! I haven't seen you in forever! It's like you dropped off the face of the Earth!" She crowed, and I still was trying to make sense of things when she hugged me. Rebecca looked the same as she always did; fake blonde hair and pale as a vampire. "How have you been?" I asked her curtly, trying to be polite, but all the while wishing that the worker would return with my necklace for Emily, and so I could get the hell out of here. "I've been great! I'm happy, but I'm still single." She says, looking at me up and down. "Hey Joshie!" She says, talking to Joshua, but I turn to see his fists clench at the absurd nickname. He hated people calling him Josh or Joshie. It was Joshua, Joven, Jovenshire or nothing. "Hello." Joshua responds, before Lilly leads him away, reading the awkward situation we were in. I shoot her a smile, which she returns, and she continues to lead Joshua towards the men's watches, trying to calm him down. Joshua knew about my past with Rebecca, and wasn't at all happy that she was here. "Still a little freak that Josh is." She mutters, before smiling too widely, before coming close to me. "Listen Matty, I've been thinking. I miss you. I know that I maybe said some things, but I know that I am a much better person than I was then, and I remember how happy we were when we were together. I want that back." She whispered the last part in what was supposed to be a seductive voice, but in reality it just made me want to vomit. "Not a chance in hell." I say, backing away from her, and I look at the counter, seeing that the worker still hasn't returned with the necklace. How long does it take to get a necklace? I am still in my thoughts, when she pulls on my hoodie, fusing our bodies together. "I'm not taking no for an answer! I know for a fact you still have feelings for me." Rebecca is desperately trying to get back together with me, so I decide to have a little fun with her. "You're right. We were happy when we were together, but maybe that's because I was your puppet. Anything you wanted, I HAD to give it to you, otherwise you would have a fit, and I still thought you were everything! True fans noticed, and tried to tell me what a fake plastic bitch you were, but I didn't engage. You just called me worthless, and made me feel awful. YOU sent me into depression, but since then; I've gotten better." I say, and I allow myself to have a smile come over me. "I've met someone, my girlfriend, Emily. She's perfect! She supports me, cares about me and most of all; She understands me! She will always be the perfect girl, and if you ever come near me again; I won't hesitate to let my martial arts trained GIRLFRIEND beat your ass. Stay away from me, and stay the hell away from Emily." I say, pushing her away from me. Rebecca scoffs at me, but not before muttering "You'll regret this Matthew" and flounces away. Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, finally hearing my name be called. I race up to the register, grabbing the black box and paying the worker who took way too long to get the necklace. I finalize the purchase, and grab Joshua and Lilly, getting the hell out of the store, and back in the car in record time. We get back on the highway and finish getting the rest of Emily's gifts and materials for her desk. It was expensive, but she's my girl and she deserves it. I loved her. With Lilly's help, we were able to get everything and back at the Smosh Office. Now came the hardest part; I had to choreograph and plan an entire Flash Mob, with only three days to get it perfect for My Angel. 

Oh my god... that took a little while to write! 

A/N: I don't actually hate Sohinki's ex-girlfriend! I just decided to make her a bitch for the sake of the chapter! 

XOXOXOXO
~Rage