Chapter 15

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR BEING FOUR DAYS LATE! I'M SO SORRY! THANK YOU MY LITTLE SOLDIERS! ENJOYS!!! 

"We should film a Lunchtime with Smosh! We can film it just on our phones. It's going to take a few weeks for it to be uploaded though." He suggests, and Joshua pulls out his phone, introducing the video. "We have the Raging Fangirl here with us! Look at her; she's being adorable right now! We're at an adorable little café and it's just me, Emily and Sohinki." He says, pointing it at me, as I wave slightly, and Matt who smiles brightly. "I'd like to point out that Matt drove so we didn't die. I will learn to trust Joven when he's driving." I say, still keeping my fingers linked with Matt. "Hold up! I would like to announce something! Emily has graciously agreed to be my girlfriend. #Emhinki is real." Matt says, pulling down his menu to reveal our hands that are linked together. "I love her so much and by some miracle she loves me back. Sorry to the Marhinki fans but it wasn't ever going to happen." Matt says. "I should say the opposite. It's a miracle that he loves me and he chooses to love me. I love him." I say looking at him. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Joshua starts chanting, leading Matt to cup my face in his hands and kiss me, gently pushing his lips harder on mine. "Okay! Okay! Our foods here! Let's eat!" Joshua says, as we pull away from each other and we dig onto our food.

After eating my food, I do make sure to clear my plate, as my doctor said I had to get back to a healthy weight for a 26 year old. "Matt, you ready to go?" I ask, after paying the bill over the load protests of Joshua and Matt. Joshua had left to the car, as he had to call some people. "Yeah. Anthony called Joven before lunch and actually needs us back." Matt says, helping me up from my seat. "Okay. Let's head back then." I say, offering my hand to him, and smiling when he takes it, walking beside me as we head to the car. I get back in the front seat beside Matt, as he starts driving to the Smosh Games office, my phone plugged into the aux, when one of my songs comes up. "Wait! Who's the person singing this?" Matt asks, listening to me singing with Nate playing guitar. "It's me. We're playing Let Her Go by Passenger, and Nate is killing it on guitar." I explain and we listen to the rest of the song before Joven speaks up. "Emily, did you do a panel last year at PAX? I heard you did one with three people." Joshua asks me, and memories come back up. "I did actually. I did one with Jacksepticeye, Markiplier and Pewdiepie. They actually brought out a cake to celebrate 11 million subscribers on my channel. Which Jack or Sean as I call him, promptly ate half of." The car laughs with me, as we turn into the stretch of Smosh Games. "Do you actually call all of your YouTube friends their proper name?" Matt asks me. "I do. I think it just helps me think of them as regular people and not as my idols. It's not Jovenshire, Lasercorn and Sohinki; it's Joshua, David and Matt, just like it's not Jacksepticeye, Markiplier and Pewdiepie; it's Sean, Mark and Felix." I explain. "That's cool of you, and insane that Lasercorn let's you call him David. Do you prefer Raging Fangirl or Emily? Or do you go by something else for panels?" Joshua asks, looking ahead curiously. "I go by Rage for panels so that I fit in a little bit more. So when I was doing the panel, the boys just called me Rage. I prefer Emily with my friends." I explain, coughing slightly. I felt my throat become a little itchy, and figured I might be getting a cold. I explain more about me, answering questions that Joshua and Matt ask. We pull into the Smosh Games office, and walk in, Joshua's arm around my shoulders and Matt's hand wrapped firmly around mine.

I find Ian, Anthony, Lasercorn and Wes standing around the game bang room, a mixture of sadness and excitement on each of their faces. "So we have a question for Emily, Emily, would you consider being a part of Smosh Games?" Ian asks, looking at me hopefully. "Me? Are you sure?" I ask, surprised that my inspirations for YouTube wanting me to join their channel. "Absolutely! You would make the perfect addition, and you would still be able to keep up with your channel, we promise!" Anthony adds, coming up behind Ian. I hadn't thought about my channel and realized that I needed to do this. Spending time with my boyfriend and best friend, and getting to what I loved? "Then yes! 100% yes!" I squeal, pulling Ian and Anthony into a tight hug, but I start feeling light headed. I pull away from the hug, noticing the still sad looks upon the boy's faces. Wait. If that's what's you wanted to ask me, what's the bad news? Why does everyone look so sad?" I ask, feeling Matt pull me gently towards him, wrapping an arm securely around my waist. I start shaking a little bit, my hands trembling slightly. "The bad news is that Mari quit Smosh Games. She said that there couldn't be two girls on the Smosh Games channel and the fact that Emily stole Sohinki from her made her quit." Ian explains, and then my vision goes black, and I fall to the ground, losing all consciousness, and being unable to breathe. I know what it is. An allergy attack, one that might end my life, I feel my self being picked up and being carried, being placed into car and driven somewhere. My breathing becomes even more and more restricted, and my last thought is that I'm going to die.