Chapter 14

I'M SORRY THIS IS LATE!!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!! Please feel free to comment or to vote if you like it! EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU! 

                                                Emily's POV

I couldn't remember the last time I was this happy at the start of a relationship, as my last relationship had ended so terribly. Driving to lunch, I couldn't believe my luck as I had found a wonderful boyfriend, who I genuinely loved and a fantastic best friend. "Emily! Tell us something about yourself that we wouldn't know!" Joven said, bouncing in his seat behind me, as I gave directions to Matt to a perfect restaurant I knew of. "I actually have videos of me dancing, playing instruments and singing on my channel. You have to go back a little bit, but it's up there. I still do them occasionally if my fans really want them. A few famous YouTubers came on and did collaborations with me; Jacksepticeye did a drum and guitar battle with me, and a couple of ballads together, Nathan Sharp and I did "Mangled" and we have done just some regular videos where he was playing and I was singing, and when I first started out I did some how to play piano and bass tutorials on my channels, I did a video with the Warp Zone, where I was in an X-Box dress and singing to a Nicki Minaj parody, and I just signed on to "Five Nights at Freddy's the Musical" I'm going to be Chica's voice so I'll be taking about 2 weeks off to film, and Yandere Simulator is coming up for me with Random Encounters, so that will be another week off to film because it's only a song and they just want me to do the test vocals so that the actress can have a track to sing to, and some others to name a few." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt once we arrived at the restaurant. "Seriously? I want to see this. I can't believe my favourite Youtuber is a musician!" Joven replied, walking away from Matt and me to answer a phone call. "So you are a singer, bassist, pianist and guitarist? I need to hear this." Matt says, holding the door open for me, and walking beside me to get a table. The hostess is an old friend of mine from university, so we were able to get our names down quickly and soon we were just waiting for Joven and our table. I find a small bench and sit down, with Matt wrapping his arm around me. I relax, laying my head on his shoulder. "You okay babe?" he asks, making me laugh as I thought he would never call me babe. "I'm fine, but I thought it was funny how you called me babe. I never thought you would call me babe, I like it though." I laugh lightly, smiling up at him. "I think that the best nickname is Angel. You are my little angel." He looks at me, smiling warmly. I press my lips to his cheek, smiling into the kiss. Our table's called and I stand up to go get our place. "I'll wait for Joven. We'll be there soon my angel." Matt says, smiling again and with that I leave to go get our table.

I wait for Joven and Matt, scanning the menu and partially deciding what I want to order; a pasta in a sauce, but I have to remember to order it with a substitution sauce. Something I know they'll do because of my allergy. Joven and Matt walk into my vision, both sporting big grins, and shifty eyes. "Everything okay there, boys?" I ask, putting down my menu when they sit down, Matt beside me, and Joven across from me. "So what's good here? We've never been here before and it seems you have." Joven asks, squinting at the menu. "The pasta here is really good, and you can substitute what sauce you have. I do that every time because I have severe lactose intolerance." I explain. "You're lactose intolerant?" Matt asks, looking over at me, concerned. "Yeah. Actually fairly serious, it causes my throat to close up but don't worry. I've eaten here a thousand times and I've never had a problem." I assure him, linking my hands with him on the table. "So tell us more stuff! What was your job when you first moved to LA?" Joven asks. "Sure. Is it cool if I call you Joshua though?" I ask him, wanting to not offend him. "Yes! Thanks for not calling me Josh. I hate that." He says, smiling. "No problem. Actually I first completed my degree in post production and special effects, and I just completed my second degree in business, specifically marketing, two months ago in June at UCLA, so I have two degrees." I say. "Wait! You have two university degrees? I thought you've only lived here for four years." Matt asked, prompting me to explain. " I'm actually from Canada. Alberta to be exact, and then I moved. I did my first four years of University at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, and then moved to LA when I was 22. Anyway, before I was a professional YouTuber, I was a part-time cosplayer for conventions. That's actually how I met Wes. He was my partner for a convention; we were Mario and Princess Peach. He had to carry me around for half the convention. I remember that I had to hand out a bunch of chocolate coins to kids and that I could never tell Anthony that I cosplayed something that was Nintendo, also I was a professional back-up dancer for a few music videos." I tell the story. "Oh my god! You were a Nintendo Princess! That's awesome, also you're Canadian! I heard Anthony saying we were going somewhere cold for the Smosh Winter Games so you'll be an expert, I mean if you travel with Matt!" Joshua exclaims, while Matt glares at him before he asks which videos I was in. "They're a little silly, but I was in the music videos for Juicy Wiggle and Let's Get Ridiculous, both by Redfoo, I was the blonde girl at the end for Let's Get Ridiculous. I was also one of the featured dancers in Lindsey Stirling's video for Roundtable Rival." I say, blushing as the boys laugh, and then Matt comes up with an awesome idea.