Chapter 8

THANK YOU FOR 50+ READS!!! This is so awesome! As a special present, A BONUS CHAPTER!!!! XOXOXO~Rage 

                                                Matt's POV

The dance wasn't that bad, except for the fact that I hadn't ever seen Grease, and the fact that I was supposed to be calm and collected. Emily's character came on screen, and she started to dance, her attitude and sass were perfect. I enjoyed the dance, hearing the other remarks about Emily dressing like her character, and that we looked really cute together. I was trying to keep my feeling in check, and I was doing okay, I was thinking to myself. We danced well and soon we came to the part that everyone was going to be crazy about. I grabbed Emily's waist, and she gently jumped onto my chest, and watched as she shimmied. I was smiling ear to ear as I turned her around, watching as she gripped my shoulders tighter to keep from falling. The song ends, and Emily jumps down from my chest, her feet landing lightly. The others clap as she yells "Grease Bang!" Joven joins in with "Emhinki Bang!" and Ian finishes it with "Ship it Bang!" I looked at Emily and realized I didn't have to wait any longer. I wanted to make her mine.

I wanted to make sure that no one was there. I waited until everyone left: Anthony pulling Ian out of the room to talk to him about something, Wes going off with Mari, Lasercorn, and Joven to do a MariCraft episode. It was just Emily and I. I watched as she gently took her hair out of her hair tie, letting it fall to it's natural length, and seeing as she smiled warmly when she read a text, laughing at the one that followed. I gathered up my courage and walked up to her. She looked up, and I loosely grabbed her waist and cupped her face with my hands. "Emily, I have to tell you this right now, before I get too scared. I've loved you since the moment I met you. I-I love you Emily. I don't care who you are, but I know for a fact that I'm not willing to let you leave my life. Please, Please make me the happiest I ever will be in my life and be my girlfriend." I tell her, my eyes starting to water at the thought of rejection. I look to see her crystal blue eyes are filled with love and she speaks softly "Matt, I love you too. Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" My smile grows as I finally lean down and kiss her softly. Her arms latch around my neck and my other hand goes down to her waist. We break away, but I made the mistake of looking away from her. Standing behind her are Wes and Mari, Wes looking like he wants to murder me, and Mari looks like she wants to murder my girlfriend.

"What the hell is going on here?" Mari yelled,striding up to the both of us. "I finally asked Emily to be my girlfriend. I'veonly been thinking about it for a year now." I say, my arms still resting onher waist. "So I'm guessing she told you everything she's gone through.Everything she's done!" Mari sneers, smirking at Emily's expression. "Emily,what the hell is she talking about?" I ask her. "Matt, I swear I was going totell you, but this isn't something I like talking about. It's a dark part of mylife." She looks into my eyes, begging me to understand. "I promise, nothingwill change the way I feel about you." I promise her, and that's when Marisnaps. "She has a freaking eating disorder and used to cut her legs with knivesor anything sharp!"