Chapter 30

Thank you guys for giving me the week off! I was able to write two new chapters and I feel like I don't have writer's block anymore! I promise that uploads will continue regularly! NOW ONTO PART 1 OF THE EMHINKI DATE! 

*TRIGGER WARNING!!! THIS DOES TALK ABOUT SELF HARM AND DEPRESSION! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE TOPICS THEN PLEASE BE ADVISED* 

I open the door, and I immediately take in the sight of my handsome boyfriend, dressed in a matching blue shirt, black dress pants and shoes and black wristwatch on his left wrist.

 He stops after stepping inside the doorway, and kicks the door closed behind him. "I finally understand the meaning of perfect..." He whispers before coming over to me. "You look so handsome baby." I tell him, before he envelops me in a kiss. "We better go. I cannot wait for our date baby girl." He tells me, leading me out to his car, and opening the passenger door for me. We get onto the highway and start driving to one of the most fanciest restaurants in LA. "I have to tell you something. It's been a while since I've been on a first date and I'm so nervous." He confesses. "Baby, don't be nervous. You have already made this day absolutely fantastic and I'm sure that dinner will be perfect." I grab his hand from the gearshift, and lift it up to my lips; kissing it gently. "Thanks Angel." Matt thanks me, and for the next 20 minutes we make conversation about Smosh Games, his life but he is hiding something from me. "Matthew, you're not telling me everything. You were talking about something a year ago, and then you got quiet. If this relationship is going to work, you're going to need to trust me. I told you my ugly past; scars, self-harm and all. Please honey, tell me the truth." I plead with him, as he goes pale. "Baby..." He starts, but I cut him off. "Please." I ask him, and he pulls into the parking lot, cutting the engine. We still had another 30 "What I am about to say, please don't let it change your opinion of me. I am not proud of these moments." He starts, and I assure him it won't. 

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS IS WHERE TOPICS ARE TALKED ABOUT THAT ARE DEPRESSING! 

"When my last girlfriend broke up with me, I went through depression much worse than anything I had every dealt with. I felt worthless, like I would never feel love again, so I started making some really poor choices. I started not eating, I wasn't taking care of myself and eventually, I held a razor to my wrist in the men's bathroom. Lasercorn came in and threw the blade away. I struggled to get it back, but he just held me there. I just went limp in his arms, and started to cry. We just sat there and cried together." He didn't look at me while he was talking, and he just stared off into space. "Matthew... Look at me." I request, and he turns to me with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I love you no matter what, and I can promise that if you need me I'm here for you. I promise that you will never have to go through something alone." I promise him solemnly, wiping his tears away with my fingers Matt smiles briefly and leans over the console to kiss me. "I love you so much." He whispers, after we pull apart. "I love you too. Let's go into the restaurant. I believe someone promised me a wonderful evening, and I want to continue it. It's already been perfect." I say, grabbing his hand. Matt nods, and we head into the restaurant, ready to continue on with our date, and hopefully; leave the past behind us.