Chapter 28

Our next stop was the Smosh Office. "We're here!" Matt called, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car. I followed closely behind, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers together. Matt smiled, and we continued walking towards the building in which we now both worked in. "Not that I'm against this, but why are we at work? Aren't we coming here tomorrow?" I ask, walking into the door that Matt was holding open for me. "I know baby. The guys and I have a small surprise for you though! Now come on!" He says, pulling me towards the Game Bang room. "Close your eyes!" Matt instructs, and I close my eyes, and let my boyfriend blindly lead me into the room. "Surprise!" Voices yell, and my eyes snap open to see the entirety of the Smosh Games crew, Ian and Anthony. "What is going on here?" I ask laughing, walking over to the crew. "We made you this!" The crew reveals something brand new; my desk. A beautiful dark red desk that houses a razer pc, with a keyboard, headset and mouse, pictures from my house featuring my friends. (Emily actually has two of the monitors shown below)

I trace over a picture of Sean and me, missing him as I rarely got to see him out of all my friends over seas

I trace over a picture of Sean and me, missing him as I rarely got to see him out of all my friends over seas. Figurines from my favourite games and movies line my desk, and some of my favourite fan art lines the wall. A large teal bag sits on the desk, waiting to be opened. A beautiful gaming chair sits in front of my desk, and I smile, tears lining my eyes. "I... I have no words! This is amazing! I love it!" I tell the crew, giving them hugs, and kissing Matt, hard. We pull away from each other, and he wraps an arm around my waist. Ian grabs the bag, and forces it into my hands, instructing me to open it. I open the bag and I see that I have been gifted with 3 shirts with the Smosh logo and 2 Smosh games shirts. 

"Guys! This is so sweet! I can't believe you guys would do this for me

"Guys! This is so sweet! I can't believe you guys would do this for me." I say, clutching the shirts to my chest. I look back over at my new desk, and smiling at the pictures again, "So what is with you and Sean?" David asks, stepping in front of my desk, and switching the monitors on. "Sean and I are really close as we are both the babies of the families, we met through Mark and we have a lot in common. He looks at me like a little sister, and I look at him like a big brother, even though I am two months older than him." I explain, and I smile, wistfully. A pair on hands tickle my ribs, and I scream, before turning around; Sean! "Oh my god! I thought you went back to Ireland already!" I say, tackling him in a bear hug. "I couldn't leave without saying goodbye! I never get to see you, lassie!" He responds, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Sean agreed to get a later flight so that he could say goodbye to you. It was Matt's idea." Wes explains, and I turn to see Matt smiling. I smile widely back at him, before I start talking animatedly to Sean. 

AWWWW! MUCH FLUFF! SUCH CUTENESS! 

If you guys are watching Smosh Summer Games: Wild West, drop a comment below and say which team you are rooting for! I'm team Cowbaes! (Please no wars in the comments! I love the Randy Bandits too but Cowbaes has MY baes of Sohinki and Wes!) 

XOXOXO~Rage