Chapter 41

I land the first punch, his cheek making contact with my fist, and he staggers back from the impact. "What the hell, Matt?" Anthony yells, and I scoff. "That was for Emily and the fact that you could have prevented her from going through hell! You could have saved her months in advance!" I bellow, stalking over to Anthony, who was now holding his face. I turn to Ian, and he winces at my gaze. "I'm going to go back to the studio, and I expect to not be bothered by Anthony. From here on out, Emily doesn't have ANY interaction with Shayne. She and I are coming by to shoot an SSS episode when she gets back from lunch. He isn't in the studio when we are filming. Do I make myself clear?" I hiss, and Ian nods before walking away from Anthony, probably choosing not to help him. I walk back to the studio and see a message from Emily blinking on my phone. 

My Angel 😘 : Hey Love. I had to go get my pyjamas for SSS, but I'll be back in 15 and then we need to be at the studio! The girls say hi, but you should probably change soon! I love you! 

 The message was sent 10 minutes ago and I still haven't changed. I quickly grab the bag I had set aside for the shoot, and I jog over to the bathroom and change into the pyjama pants and shirt I had brought today, and slip on some more antiperspirant. I was not going to stink in front of my girlfriend. 

I hear female voices in the Smosh Games studio, so I assume that Emily, Courtney and Olivia are back, and I race back to the room to see my beautiful angel sitting in her office chair with the other two sitting on bean bags

I hear female voices in the Smosh Games studio, so I assume that Emily, Courtney and Olivia are back, and I race back to the room to see my beautiful angel sitting in her office chair with the other two sitting on bean bags. "Hey babe!" Emily cheers when she notices me, and I beam at her, walking over and giving her a kiss before noticing how adorable she looked in her pyjamas, and she had changed her makeup. Before she looked sexy and now, she looked adorable. Her lips had changed from a dark red to a light pink, and her eyeshadow had been changed to a light pink to match instead of her usually dark browns and gold. 

"Do I look okay?" She asked nervously, and I noticed her looking down at her legs, but I couldn't see her scars anymore, and I nodded vigorously before pulling her aside, and asking her about them

"Do I look okay?" She asked nervously, and I noticed her looking down at her legs, but I couldn't see her scars anymore, and I nodded vigorously before pulling her aside, and asking her about them. "I got really good at hiding them with makeup. I'll be fine baby." She assures me, kissing my cheek, before Courtney and Olivia bound over to her and I, telling us it was time to shoot. On the way over to the SSS studio, they inform us about how the show that week will work; we're going to play truth or dare, and then probably have a dance off because 3/4 of us were trained in 3 different forms of dance and Courtney was going to judge. We finally get over to the door and Emily smiles before yelling "LET'S GO SHOOT THIS SHIT!" and heads in, ready to have her soul broken by SSS.