😏

X POV

I was waiting on our waitress to come so we could really turn up tonight just cause a nigga was free outchea. "Yo, our waitress fine asf." My nigga Dave said as he laughed. "She is but she seems stuck up." My other nigga Randy said as he looked up from his phone. "Nah, she's cute though." I said as I seen her coming this way with our bottles. "Awe shit, there's the turn up!" Randy said as he grabbed the bottles. "Thank you shawty." I said as I hugged her. I could smell her perfume and it was hella bomb asf too. "You're welcome. Have fun and enjoy yourself. Don't get into no more trouble either." She said as she joked with me. She was about to walk away until I grabbed her arm. "Uh, can I have your number?" I said as she smiled at me. "Sure." She said as she grabbed my phone and put it in. "Here, now stay outta trouble." She said walking away. "Nigga, you smooth asf. You gon hit that?" "Nah, ima just chill on having a shawty rn." I said as I remember all the bad things that Geneva did to me. I hate the fact that I fell for her just so she could fuck one of my niggas then set me up. "Hi, I'm Derrick the club manager." "Oh, I forgot we were suppose to meet some of your employees." "Its all good." He said as we got up and walked around as people were beginning to leave the club.