🔛🔝

Lola POV

I walked back inside the building and sat down so I could recollect my thoughts and get them together. "You okay?" "Yeah. I needed a moment." I said as X came to check on me. "Good." He said as he kissed my forehead. I noticed someone waving me over and tbh, it was kinda weird. "I'll be right back." I said as I walked over to them. "Can I help you?" I said as they took off their hoodie. "Bitch, its me." Justin said as he laughed. "You hoe! But what's going on?" "Bitch, I got some tea for you! So you ever wonder why Sarah and them knew where you lived? Cause guess who's fucking them?" "Who?" "Bitch your brother." He said as my skin was starting to boil. "Say you swear." "On my granny grave." He said as his look was so serious. "Wait till I see that bitch." I said as I texted him to come over later after this party. "I need to be there because I ain't gon have nobody disrespect my bestfriend." "I know that's right but come on." I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to our section. "Girl, you took too long." Mali said as Justin hugged her. "Okay, and? Kiss my ass thank you." I said as she flicked me off. "Girl, I'm so dead right now." Justin said as it was code. "I am too like lord have mercy." I said as Mali was trying to catch on. "I'll spill the tea to her." Justin said as he whispered it to her. "OOH BITCH!" She said as I smirked right at her. "You lying." She said as I laughed. "I put this on my life right now." I said as she shook her head. "Wait till we get home." Mali said as she was ready.