Drama Queen 😭

Mali POV

I seen Lola come out of X's room and went to grab her before he started to perform. "Girl, you was taking too damn long and look who here to rub that shit in his face." "Who Sarah? I know and she better not start no shit." She said as Look At Me! started to play in the background. "Yo girl, this my shit!" I said as I was getting hyped and the crowd started going in. "Girl calm yo hyped ass down." Lola said as she pulled her phone out and snapped it up. "T'up bitches!" I said as the video was rolling. "T'up hoes!" Lola said as we danced to X rapping. "Hey y'all." I heard Sarah said to us. "What you doing here?" "We came like everyone else. But meet Geneva, X's old girlfriend and first love." Sarah said as she tried to rub it in Lola's face. "I know, I heard bout shawty but nice to meet you though." Lola said as she smiled and waved cutely. "You petty as fuck." I whispered to her. "Hos, you don't even know me to hear shit bout me." Geneva said as she caught an attitude with us. "Hos? Last time I checked, you out here fucking homies." Lola said as she stepped up a little bit. "Right, nasty coochie ass." I said as we tried to go back to having fun but bitches always start shit. I felt a drink hit me and I snapped. I swung hitting Sarah and seen Lola swing on Geneva and all hell broke loose. "Aye, cut that shit out!" As I seen a darkskin nigga hit Lola in her face. "Nigga! You got me fucked up." I said as I punched him in his shit and Randy ran outta no where, tackling him to the floor as he still had a hold on Lola and Geneva. I grabbed Sarah and slung her to the floor as she screamed for me to get off. "Let her go Bruh." Dave said as I let go and went to help Lola. This night was so over after this.