Zoo Life 🌴

Randy POV

I walked through the alligator section feeding them when X came up to me. "So what's popping with Mali Bruh?" He said as he started smiling at me. "I like her but she's not trusting me." "You need to drop them hoes if you want her." He said as he threw a piece of chicken into the water. "So you and Lola getting pretty serious. What's happening there?" "I want her and she knows it." "Damn, you falling in love already." I said as he started laughing. "I guess so. I gave her a hard time but she stuck by me through it all." "You right." I said as The girls walked up with Dave and tried to hurry past us but they wasn't slick. "So, where y'all going?" "Far away and to the Snakes." "Oh nah, bihh ion play that." X said as I agreed. "Its not that bad. I promise." Lola said as he sighed and we all walked there. "Y'all got us doing some weird ass shit out here." "What happened to the RN motto?" Lola said laughing. "Shut yo ass up. That was the past." "Man, past my ass." She said as she laughed even harder. "You laughing but I'm serious." I said as Mali smiled. "Uhh, y'all got me doing white people shit." I said as we walked in and seen people touching them and holding them. I feel like dying y'all.