Wedding Blues 😩

Lola POV

I walked around the wedding dress store as I looked at all the traditional dresses that were pretty but didn't catch my eye at all.
"Aren't your colors a baby blue and a light pink?" Rosa said as her and Rubi stared at me. "Yes. But there's none of that here." I said as I sighed. "Oh my gosh, Lola, I think I found your perfect dress." Rubi said as I walked over to her and seen this beautiful light blue gown with pink flowers attached to the bottom of the dress. "That's the one. Excuse me miss?" "May I help you, Ms. Rose?" "I would love to try on this dress. It's for my wedding." "I'll be right back to get it for you." She said as she went to go grab it. "Oh my gosh, its so pretty." I said as I smiled at Rubi. "You'll be beautiful in that dress." "I hope so." I said as she came back with the dress and went to help me slip it on. I closed the door and waited for the dress to be slipped on me. "Okay, let me zip you up and you can go show your family." She said as I heard the zipper go up and she pulled my hair over my shoulders. "You are all set. You ready?" "I am ready." I said as I smiled. I walked out and seen Rubi and Rosa cover their mouths and smiled at me. "Lola, you look like a princess. Literally." Rosa said as she walked over to me. "We are getting this dress." Rubi said as the lady took them over to pay for it. "Well Ms. Rose, you picked a lovely dress and congratulations on getting married." She said as I hugged her and went to take off the dress. I'm so in love right now.