Litty 🚨

X POV

I was at our little get together when Randy walked off leaving me with Dave hoe ass and Mali who was interested in her phone the entire time. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Lola looking hella beautiful. "So, how can I show my love to you?" She said as she smiled at me. "By giving me my hug." I said as she wrapped her arms around me. "You look beautiful by the way." "Thank you." She said as I seen her blush. "So, who's ready to get lit?" Randy said as he brought back drinks. "Nigga, we all are fym." Dave said as we all laughed. I sat down and seen Mali make a face that kinda had me confused until she looked again making me turn around just to see Geneva, Sarah, and bitch ass Robb enter the building. "Fuck they doing here?" Dave said as he caught on. "I don't know but we gonna ignore them and have a good time because we came here to support X." Randy said as we all agreed. "Isn't that right Lola?" Mali said as she didn't answer. "Yo, you okay?" I said as she nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Ima just calm down and go get some air." She said as she walked out. I nodded and let her chill out for a second. I heard my phone chime and saw it was her uncle text me about her and it made me confused. "Yo, what's this about?" I asked Mali as she knew. She pulled me to the side so no one would hear us or eavesdrop on us. "Its her medicine that she takes for when her anger gets outta control. That's why she went outside because I could tell she was gonna do something that would've ended up badly." "Ooh." "That's why if you ever noticed her skin gets a bright red color." She said as I seen Lola come back. "Alright. Let's go cause I need a drink." I said as we all laughed.