Family Time 👪

Rubi POV

So every Saturday at Lola's or my mothers house, we all either have a chill day with everyone that we consider "family" and we just have a good time. "Hey, guess who's finally coming to family day?" "Who?" "Marlo and his girlfriend." "Damn, I wish mom was here to meet her." I said as Lola shook her head. "Nah, momma would've killed her." Lola said as I agreed. "You right." I said as I seen Vier walk in with Quincy. "Girl, there's ya man." Lola said as I mugged her. "Shut yo ass up." I said as I mugged her. "Hey there." Vier said as I smiled and hugged him. "Hey. Hey quincy, how have you been?" "Good and you?" "I'm good." I said as he hugged me and walked off. "Well, you look mad pretty right now." He said as he grabbed my hand. "Thank you." I said as I smiled at him. "You stay smiling." He said as I laughed. "What am I supposed to do? Mean mug?" I said as he laughed. "Nah, you too pretty to be mugging me." He said as I smiled. "Exactly. So, what have you been doing all day?" I said as he looked at me. "Making music and thinking bout you." "No you haven't." I said as I laughed. "Nah, I'm being forreal. You been on my mind." He said as he pulled me closer to him. "Awe, I'm special huh?" I said as he nodded and kissed me. "Look who walked in with they new girl." Vier said as I looked and saw Marlo and Chanel walk in like they special. "Oh god, I can feel the drama already." I said as Rosa walked up to me. "You feel the tension or is it just me? And why this bitch got female followers with her?" She said as I noticed that too. "Girl I feel it too and I have no clue but she ain't shit." I said as I flipped my hair. "That's right baby. Stunt on these hoes." Vier said as I smiled.