Party Queen 👑

Lola POV

I walked into my party already getting mad attention from all my guests and my managers. "Awe, look at you! You look like a queen." My mother said as she kissed my cheek. "Thank you mom. I got my looks from you." "And your father." She said as she smiled. "Awe mama, no crying. Papa wouldn't want that." "I know, he would be so proud of you right now like I am." She said as she wiped her face and pulled it together like a true queen would do. "That's my mom." I said as she smiled. "Let me go speak to your sister. Have fun baby." She said as she hugged me and walked off. "Happy Birthday Lola." I heard someone say. "Chris, what surprise to see you." I said as Chris Brown hugged me. "I know. I'm sorry about your father too." He said as I smiled. "It's all good. But thank you." I said as he nodded. "Oh, this is Odell Beckham. He wanted to meet you for the first time." "Nice to meet you Odell." I said as I smiled at him. "Same to you. I like your music too, its very dope." He said as I laughed. "Well thank you." I said as I laughed. "So, where's X at?" "Um, I think with Rosa." I said as I turned around to see where she was. When I turned back around, Chris had this box that was almost as big as me. "Chris, seriously?" I said as I laughed. "Yeah, you my bestfriend so I gotta get you something." "True." I said as I opened it up to see a painting of me and Harley. "This is beautiful. Thank you Chris." "That isn't all." "Wait, what's this?" I said as I seen a medium size box that was kinda heavy. "Oh my gosh Chris, a necklace?" "Yeah. For you and Harley." "Thank you seriously, but you didn't have to." "I did actually." He said as he smiled. "Well thank you again." I said as I laughed. "But nah, where's X at?" He said as I heard his voice. "Right here. Wassup Chris and Odell." He said as he dapped them up. "Happy birthday Lola." He said as he kissed me. "Thank you baby." I said as I smiled. "So, what's the plan?" He said as I laughed. "I don't know." I said as I stared at my necklace. "He got you that?" "Yeah. Me and Harley." "Yo, that's my guy frfr." He said as I laughed. "Come princess. Let's put on our pretty necklace!" I said as I placed it on her and X placed mine on me. "Come on, let's go sit down." X said as I followed him.