Rich Life 💰

Rubi POV

I walked into Lola's store as it was really beautiful like it was amazing with the most beautiful chandelier I've ever seen in my life. "Lola, you here?" I said as she walked out from the other side of the store. "Girl, what you doing here?" She said as she hugged me. "I came to see the store and I'm impressed big sister." I said as she laughed. "The chandelier is your favorite huh?" "Yes." "Mine too but what brings you by?" "So, my 20th birthday is tomorrow and I don't know what to do." I said as I was getting excited. "Oooh a masquerade ball would be so bomb!" She said as that sounded like a bomb ass idea. "That'll be so much fun!" I said as I could see it now. "I can get the decorators that did the chandelier to come and do the setting up and me, I'll do your dress." She said as I looked shocked. "No Lola, I can't let you do that!" I said as she looked at me with a strange look. "Girl, I'm doing it! Plus, come look at this one in the back." She said as she grabbed my hand. She closed my eyes as I heard a door open and I was so scared. "Ready?" "Ready." She said as she removed her hands from my eyes. I spotted a light blue dress that had glitter on the bottom and diamonds on the top making look like Cinderella's dress. "Oh my sweet Jesus, I fell in love." I said as I dazed at it. "Do you want it?" She said as I looked at her. "Wait, this is mine?" "Yes, happy early birthday Rubi." She said as she smiled. "Holy shit! Lola, I love you." I said as she laughed at me. "I love you too little sister. Now come on, let's go find some bomb ass material for your dress." She said as we locked up and walked to her car.