Wedding Day 💍

Lola POV

So today is the biggest day of my life and I'm so nervous. It was the day of my wedding and I was super excited. I felt a light tap on my shoulder as i seen it was my mother waking me up so we could get ready. I seen Rosa, Rubi, and Anà already getting their hair and makeup done while they waited on me to get ready. I sat down in the chair and the lady instantly got started on my face and another lady started on my hair. I seen my dress in the living room getting prepped for me to put on and walk out to the vineyard where me and Jahseh were getting married at. "Are you excited?" "Yes Rosa. I'm so excited and super nervous." "Why?" "Because this is the biggest day of my life that I'm going to remember forever." I said as she smiled. "It is." She said as she held my hand. "Okay girl, makeup on fleek and hair is slayed." "It is. Now, its time for the dress." I said as I went to slip it on and wait for my mother to zip me up. "You look like a princess, Lola." My mom said as she was about to cry. "Mom, stop before you ruin your makeup." I said as she laughed. "Okay, I'll stop but you look absolutely amazing." "Thank you mom. I love you." "I love you too. Now, where's my flower girls?" "Right here mama." Rosa said as Bella and Harley walked in looking so adorable. "Mommy, you look pretty!" Harley said as she smiled at me. "Thank you baby. You look like a princess Harls. You excited for mommy and daddy getting married?" "Yes! I can't wait to see daddy!" "Me too. Go with grandma so you can get ready." I said as she nodded and went outside. "Girl, Jahseh is gonna love you in this." Rubi said as I agreed. "I'm so ready." I said as butterflies entered my stomach. "Girl we all are." She said as I agreed. "Wait, Instagram has to see this." Rose said as she snapped a picture of me.

@RosaRose: The happiest Day of Hers and Mines life

@RosaRose: The happiest Day of Hers and Mines life. Congratulations little sister! @LolaRose.