Rosa Day 🌞

Rosa POV

I walked down to Lola's shop as I seen her talking to her employee about something important. "Happy Birthday Lola." I said as she smiled brightly. "Thank you Rosa." She said as I laughed and hugged her. "Are you excited?" "Yeah, I'm finally 21 like geez." She laughed. "Girl, yes ma'am." I said as we sat down. "I just wish daddy was gonna be there." She said as I thought of the same thing. "Me too. But let's stop before I cry." "Me too. He wouldn't want us to cry again." She said as she laughed. "He would be making the lamest jokes ever right now." I said as I smiled. "Girl, let's go find my dress before we start crying." "Right, what were you thinking of?" "A really pretty elegant dress that shows a princess title or queen." "I got the perfect dress maker for that!" I said as I got really excited. "Girl, it better be beautiful too." She said as I laughed. "It will be. All we gotta do is redye your hair." I said as she looked at me crazily. "Why?" "Because, I want to." I said as I texted my hairdresser to come over so we can get started. "Lord, I'm scared." She said as I laughed. "Don't be. It'll be cute asf and a fresh start too." I said as she nodded. "Okay, don't have me looking a fool." "I would never." I said as my girl, Bree, walked in with her stuff ready to go. We walked in the back and got started immediately. I texted my dressmaker and told him to surprise me as I sent him Lola's dress size. I'm really excited now.