Party 🎉

Lola POV

I walked into the party and it was LIT asf like everybody and they grandma came out to party. I seen Randy and walked up to him as Justin walked off somewhere else. "Hey there stranger." I said as Randy turned around smiling at me. "Man, you looking good little sister." "Thank you big brother. Where's Dave fat headed ass?" "Right here. You always talking shit." He said as he hugged me. "I'm gon stay talking shit too." I said as I laughed. "You look good girl. I'm telling X." He said as he teased. "And ima tell Sarah." I said as his face changed. "Man, stop playing with me. She annoying and she's here." "Say you swear." "I swear to god. And Geneva is too?" "Oh no, they gotta go." Ready said as he walked up to them. "That's his ex?" "Yeah, the bitch that set him up. Come on, I'll bring you to X." Dave said as we walked to the back into a room where he was getting ready in. "Hey there stranger." I said as he turned around ad started smiling. "I ain't think you was coming frfr." He said as he hugged me. "And miss your performance? That's rude of you." "Man, shut that up." He said as he kissed my cheek. "You looking good over there. I think you should come closer so I can see better." He said as I smiled. "Hmm, I don't think I should." I said as I laughed. "Man, bring ya fine ass over here." He said as I walked over and he grabbed my hand bringing me over to him. "Dang, you scared or something?" "Nah, I'm never scared." I said as he sat me in his lap and stared at me. "Yo X, you up." The manager said as he came in. "Well, I'm up. I'll see you in a bit aight?" "Okay." I said as I kissed him for good luck.